Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: What is your MO and is it affected by new laws ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I am as busy as ever. Honestly I have worked in the most hard up criminalised environments (states and middle East) and still do well. And the Gardaí have nothing compared to them in resources. Look at NI, one person has been caught and that's cause they went to someone who was trafficked, which was illegal before the law.

The Swedish government, who have masterminded this silly law said it costs a lot of money to implement it. Money the Gardaí simply don't have.
    Ladies like you will always do well darling by the way i see you'll be in cork later this month I hope we can meet again.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Catriona View Post
    I am as busy as ever. Honestly I have worked in the most hard up criminalised environments (states and middle East) and still do well. And the Gardaí have nothing compared to them in resources. Look at NI, one person has been caught and that's cause they went to someone who was trafficked, which was illegal before the law.

The Swedish government, who have masterminded this silly law said it costs a lot of money to implement it. Money the Gardaí simply don't have.
    I would say so Catriona, so were Colonel Gaddafi and Saddam Hussein very hard men to satisfy then

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234