Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant get a response

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Penguins17 View Post
    Thanks everyone well I'm in Dublin in a couple days so I'm hoping I'll be able to hit up someone there. Burner phone I don't think would be worth it for a few days left. I'll keep it all in mind though
    I can Air BNB my phone to you for a few days !

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    If the lady you're interested in accepts private messages you could try that. Let her know your number so that she can tell it's you calling that way it might work out better.
    Best of luck on that one.

Sorry I am maybe naive, but why are calls from foreign numbers not answered? what's the difference?

This has got me thinking. I'm from the north so have a UK mobile. I couldn't get an answer when I used it several times a few weeks ago to try and arrange a meeting, though the next lady I tried answered straight away. Not sure if this was me being blocked because of a "foreign" number or just the lady was busy. Can any of the lovely ladies on here throw any light on this? Any other Ulstermen ever have a problem?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by MattJYZ77 View Post
    Sorry I am maybe naive, but why are calls from foreign numbers not answered? what's the difference?
    Few reasons i guess lots can skype numbers timewasting
    Another issue they csn come up private
    I myself answer if im the mood to work and they have lots of money

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12