Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast

Thread: Martin Mcguinness rushed to hospital.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Bucko View Post
    Thats you're opinion

I see you were taught how to debate by the dude himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pWdd6_ZxX8c
    Last edited by ezio1986; 07-03-17 at 22:08.

Reviews

Belief what you like, I have better things to do than argue with someone who compares germany to ireland.
    OK I'll "belief" what I like and stop arguing with someone who has the spelling ability of a 7 year old and the debating skills of Jeff "the dude" Lebowski. Someone too dumb to realise that the closest comparison to Irish reunification is the reunification of Germany and instead thinks I'm comparing Ireland to Germany.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ezio1986 For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (07-03-17), Wolverine (07-03-17)

Reviews

Belief what you like, I have better things to do than argue with someone who compares germany to ireland.
    The British, the Repubic of Ireland and the EU should wash their hands of NI and refuse to subvent you any further. Let you fend for yourselves.
    Then of course many of you would fall on each other again, like the tribal dogs you are.And likely revert to something similar to the old, gerrymandered, apartheid, northern state of old.
    Fortunately for you, modern Britain and Europe are too civilised to allow that to happen.
    Don't pooh - pooh German Irish comparisons, after all, both nationalities love stuffing sausages in their gobs.
    Last edited by Ripvanwinkle1; 07-03-17 at 22:20.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ripvanwinkle1 View Post
    The British, the Repubic of Ireland and the EU should wash their hands of NI and refuse to subvent you any further. Let you fend for yourselves.
    Then of course many of you would fall on each other again, like the tribal dogs you are.And likely revert to something similar to the old, gerrymandered, apartheid, northern state of old.
    Fortunately for you, modern Britain and Europe are too civilised to allow that to happen.
    Don't pooh - pooh German Irish comparisons, after all, both nationalities love stuffing sausages in their gobs.
    Ah Jaysus go easy there, some of us are sound yokes up here

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (07-03-17), ezio1986 (07-03-17), Ripvanwinkle1 (07-03-17), Wolverine (07-03-17)

Quote Originally Posted by ezio1986 View Post
    OK I'll "belief" what I like and stop arguing with someone who has the spelling ability of a 7 year old and the debating skills of Jeff "the dude" Lebowski. Someone too dumb to realise that the closest comparison to Irish reunification is the reunification of Germany and instead thinks I'm comparing Ireland to Germany.

When you have to use insults and attack someones spelling to win a argument it says a lot about you.
    This will be the 2nd time i have had to say you are entitled to you're opinion, If you can not grasp the fact that i dont want to debate with you then i dont know what else to say.
    So i will say this one more time, I do not want to waste my time arguing with someone who is comparing ireland'to germany.
    Irelands revenue or possible revenue as a whole is nothing compared to germany as a whole.

You have a view i have a different one. At least i did not insult you when putting mine across.
    Last edited by Bucko; 07-03-17 at 22:55.

Reviews

When you have to use insults and attack someones spelling to win a argument it says a lot about you.
    This will be the 2nd time i have had to say you are entitled to you're opinion, If you can not grasp the fact that i dont want to debate with you then i dont know what else to say.
    So i will say this one more time, I do not want to waste my time arguing with someone who is comparing ireland'to germany.
    Irelands revenue or possible revenue as a whole is nothing compared to germany as a whole.

You have a view i have a different one. At least i did not insult you when putting mine across.
    I would never attack your occasionally atrocious spelling, but I would mount a ferocious assault, on your poor punctuation and use of capitalisation in the quoted post.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripvanwinkle1 View Post
    You are many things dear but being civil is not one of them.
    And please dont try to tell me what my political beliefs or nationality is for that matter.

***Quote deleted - Accusation is not allowed***

Someone was not listening to the night mod last night when riddick was being accused of being mr anderson

Post reported.
    Last edited by Floki; 08-03-17 at 09:58. Reason: Accusation in quote

Reviews

You are many things dear, but being civil is not one of them.
    And please don't try to tell me what my political beliefs or nationality are for that matter.
    Tidied up the punctuation and grammar for you dear.
    You are a sloppy, little boy in that department, aren't you? (I am not telling you your gender, by using the word "boy", I hope) .
    I would say, your politics are "away with the fairies", and your passport lists you as citizen No1 of Cloud Cuckoo Land.
    But I'm just guessing, not telling.
    Last edited by Ripvanwinkle1; 07-03-17 at 23:41.

Reviews

Someone was not listening to the night mod last night when riddick was being accused of being mr anderson

Post reported.
    Yeah Yeah Yeah, point out anything I have posted that is false .

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast