Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: work together support each othe

Reviews

Default work together support each othe

On a number of occassions i have received PM from fellow punters asking for a bit more detail/clarification on a review.
    I am happy to oblige.
    However on one or two occassions a look at their reviews show none or very few reviews.
    For the review system to work and save us time money and frustration it is necessary o give as well as receive

2. The Following 14 Users Say Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (12-02-17), casman (12-02-17), cls95 (12-02-17), Curvaceous Kate (12-02-17), curvyirishgirl katie (12-02-17), IrishSarahBarra (12-02-17), JAMESCORK (12-02-17), Jorge (12-02-17), lildick (12-02-17), MidlifeCrisis (12-02-17), Petros (12-02-17), SteveB (12-02-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    However on one or two occassions a look at their reviews show none or very few reviews.
    For the review system to work and save us time money and frustration it is necessary o give as well as receive
    I totally agree

I think in the grand scheme of things very few guys actually take the time to write a review. Not everyone is a member of E-I so I can understand why some don't, but those who are should at least contribute to the review system. It is funny how many E-I members first review is a negative one despite the fact that they will have seen other girls previously. Some feel it's only a method to voice their dissatisfaction.

I am willing to assist a newbie or somebody who contributes to the system but if they are too lazy to contribute then I don't see why they deserve any assistance from those of us who do contribute.
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

not being pessimistic here but more realistic, don't you think it might be a little too late, how many guys soon will actually leave a review at all and furthermore will even these forums be still around to help each other

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by saunders View Post
    not being pessimistic here but more realistic, don't you think it might be a little too late, how many guys soon will actually leave a review at all and furthermore will even these forums be still around to help each other
    And why do you say that?

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    And why do you say that?
    what part do you wish me to elaborate on Petros?

Reviews

what part do you wish me to elaborate on Petros?

Just those parts that I have underlined seeing as you asked.

Reviews

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (12-02-17), Petros (12-02-17)

I believe the forums will soon be at an end here too, advertising and reviews will still continue but guys will not compromise themselves by leaving a review

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by oldfool View Post
    On a number of occassions i have received PM from fellow punters asking for a bit more detail/clarification on a review.
    I am happy to oblige.
    Easy.
    Why reply to someone you know nothing about?
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

Because sometimes I have asked others for clarification on what they said about someone I might visit for first time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to oldfool For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (12-02-17)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast