Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516

Thread: A Mighty Buzz.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    The wait is over Rover!!!!

I have indeed been lucky enough to have spent a nice evening with the lovely Elle.....

I'm at a loss for words to describe the experience, the only one that comes to mind is....

Yowsaaaaa!!!!!!!

You weren't wrong rover..............

And a big thank you to the lovely and talented Elle.....

For her generosity............ and skill.............
    Well done Luther, I'm delighted for you, indeed it was a great experience, can't wait for next time, I'll have to get another competition going.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by rover View Post
    Well done Luther, I'm delighted for you, indeed it was a great experience, can't wait for next time, I'll have to get another competition going.
    Good idea Rover..... I can see the next competition being pretty popular..... oh if only they know the prize they all missed out on............

BTW.... did she do that thing..... you know........ that thing.... she does when she......

Ah never mind....... nobody would believe us if we told them........ but amazing eh....
    "It's far easier to fight for principles than to live up to them."
    L

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by luther View Post
    Good idea Rover..... I can see the next competition being pretty popular..... oh if only they know the prize they all missed out on............

BTW.... did she do that thing..... you know........ that thing.... she does when she......

Ah never mind....... nobody would believe us if we told them........ but amazing eh....
    Yes she sure did!

Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 6141516