Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Iusedtobesomeonelse View Post
    trump????

only time will tell…...
    The telling time starts in a few hours , the Clinton network must be so sick ..

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SteveB View Post
    Five this morning (our time) and Donald Trump will be the forty-fifth President of the United States and the forty-fourth person to hold the office. [Grover Cleveland served two non-consecutive terms; he was 22nd and 24th.]
    No big deal. He won’t be the worst President ever. Too much competition for that title.
    Age will be against him, along with a load of shit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Zoidberg View Post
    When Trump said this people called him crazy and even POTUS came out and said that it was impossible to hack the system. But when the DNC lost, suddenly the US had been hacked by the Russians and the elections rigged.
    Do i really have to explain this ? Well just to set the record straight, trump made that statement live on air in a presidential debate when he was being destroyed in the polls after the grab her by the pussy tic tac moment. He never explained it in any detail some of his people went down the electoral fraud of people voting more than once and then there was the garbled media, establishment conspiracy shit, really this was him making an excuse in advance because this mans ego is so ridiculous that he could not accept losing remember the Emmys awards stuff? , no evidence what so ever was provided and he won so that was just pure shit , to cover his fragile ego, pathetic
    Then FBI re opened investigation on Clinton and the rest is history. When the leader of the greens raised money for a recount Trump went ballistic saying hacking of electoral system not possible !!! so which is it with Trump , I think unless he shall we say "improves" his press spokesman will be like Chemicial Ali in the Saddam Hussein regime going forward
    Now the hacking of the democrats is a v different story even trump has accepted that, its a fact not fiction . Then we have fake news much of generated in trumps favour , but here is the thing Clinton has not tried to create division like Trump did, anyway she has no need Trump has that game down to a fine art , like his insulting of people who battled for civil rights while he was still in nappies, or was he dodging the draft
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 20-01-17 at 09:33.

When Trump said this people called him crazy and even POTUS came out and said that it was impossible to hack the system. But when the DNC lost,
    suddenly the US had been hacked by the Russians and the elections rigged.
    Eh , not so much .

The US has continuously been hacked by the Russians -- for a while .

It's only that during the election the Democrats suddenly realized that they are being hacked and the gathered information is being used against Hill in favor of Don .

Then after the election the Reps realized that they too have been hacked , .. and eventually even DT reluctantly acknowledged that in fact hacking had taken place .

Now as it turns out , the Russians are holding all sorts of juicy salacious damning information on DT -- shady business dealings , Honey Traps , etc.

Putin's got DT's balls , and will be squeezing whenever feels like , whenever suits : Ukraine , sanctions lift , Baltic States , NATO membership and support , Turkey , etc .

: Third World politics in current day US .

Play a game in your head :

replace the names in this obscene saga with names that sound African or Latin American -- we'd just shake our heads like when will they ever learn 'Democracy' ??

When Trump said this people called him crazy and even POTUS came out and said that it was impossible to hack the system.

But when the DNC lost, suddenly the US had been hacked by the Russians and the elections rigged.
    Yip .

^
    Last edited by Stephanie; 20-01-17 at 10:23.
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

5. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (21-01-17), DrAlan (20-01-17), EIFII (20-01-17), LuckyLu (24-01-17), thewren (23-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    If I was American I would vote TRUMP as Hilary Clinton had to many political issue..But she a SWEET Lady and husband was a good president apart from his affair..So looking forward to seeing TRUMP sworn in to presidential and we see how good he really is..Time will tell..
    Please list them .

After you have listed those , please list the Political (or otherwise) 'issues' DT has that would qualify / or disqualify him .
    I do what I want. I cannot do otherwise.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Stephanie For This Useful Post:

EIFII (20-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Stephanie View Post
    Please list them .

After you have listed those , please list the Political (or otherwise) 'issues' DT has that would qualify / or disqualify him .
    She was a terrible candidate, and deeply divisive, but easily the better choice between the two.

They now have a 70 year old baby at the helm, who is only interested in furthering his own needs.

I think I'll avoid the US unless absolutely necessary for the next few years. I think it will be a very unpleasant place.

Decent Enough Speech. I'd vote for him

I hope he doesn't row back on his promises to clean up the health care system and sort out Big Pharma.

Let the fun begin...
    Last edited by Best Before; 20-01-17 at 18:10.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    She was a terrible candidate, and deeply divisive, but easily the better choice between the two.

They now have a 70 year old baby at the helm, who is only interested in furthering his own needs.

I think I'll avoid the US unless absolutely necessary for the next few years. I think it will be a very unpleasant place.
    I came to a similar conclusion having observed George Wanker Bush in action.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (21-01-17)

Reviews

Donald trump is a proven fraud, liar and total hypocrite, qualities that will serve him well in his new job.

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to dob For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (24-01-17), tom sand (23-01-17)

14. Default

think i've seen it put at 6/1 for him to impeached in hist first year, might be worth a bet

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Looking4fun92 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (22-01-17)

Page 5 of 17 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast