Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Well unless I have been living on the planet mars all my life? I think I know what it is like living under a right wing yoke all my life!! LGBT have only just got some sort of recognition in this country. Women still have no control over their body's. The state would rather see the best of Irish womanhood die a horrible death then save their lives even if it is necessary!

We have two right wing party's at the moment that agree on what to disagree in public & pretend to govern while the other pretends to be in opposition.

Like I give a rats whats happening in America, seriously!!
    Glad you brought LGBT up , Trump /Pence are not exactly making this group feel safe in America. Trump wants to repeal abortion laws via his supreme court appointment, the two issues you raise here in Ireland are issues they are going after ? so you support him still ? As to Ireland not the subject , I think we will leave this debate go as its not really adding to things but I would say you should be worried. His special adviser Bannon is working in Europe for Le Pen etc and I have actually seen up close the guy who carries the launch codes for POTUS , a bit like seeing someone die or being in bad car crash you really only get it when you see it. Also Delta force I have family there who are deeply concerned , its not remote for me , hence my approach to this topic . On your personal situation over recent years you have my support in your community you always had but at least the path Ireland is on is somewhat better, not perfect but better.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

tom sand (23-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    Quote me one post that I have supported him please. I'm just not hysterical like some peeps. Like I said wait & see.
    I am going to let the post where you appear to support him go, perhaps i read it wrong. I actually consider Trump is a disgrace I do not want his campaign copied anywhere in the world, we can all see the outcome of it. never has America been so divided and he owns that be in no doubt. I do not wish to give him a chance TBH which I know is a strong stance but as I say I consider his behaviour unacceptable and I hope he fails v badly so any others thinking of trying the same devise hateful misleading Nazi type campaigns think ten times and not go there.

The only positive is that we all need to be more politically active and in- equality needs to be addressed in society. Also since he won it has not exactly been inspirational it has been a mess in years to come I just cant wait to see some of these people trying to get out of the alternative facts type shit that is being spouted. Or the he did not mean to ridicule that reporter I mean seriously . His inauguration speech will I think be seen in history as an attempt to hijack patriotism to his own needs and interpretation , it was the worst thing I ever heard and insulted all previous Presidents, and yer man not even in the door with about 3 minutes in the job FFS but tactically its all Washington fault and if he fails guess what it will be everyone else's and anyone else but him to blame. And if voted for him your a patriot if not what are you ? well to some of his support your a traitor , thats the under lying message here.you see what was done here. If you disagree, fight him your not a patriot , thats the plan.

The law suits are raining in the most interesting the woman from the apprentice, why... her lawyer is going to subpoena the out takes of the apprentice show forcing them to be released , watch that case being settled faster than trump University
    Last edited by beautyaddict; 23-01-17 at 16:00.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (23-01-17), tom sand (23-01-17)

Reviews

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

6. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Floki (23-01-17), Liberty Love (24-01-17)

Reviews

No one forcing you to read them my dear little willie , shame we were on good ground on Tonya. I do the fun stuff too but there you go carry on dear boy.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    No one forcing you to read them my dear little willie , shame we were on good ground on Tonya. I do the fun stuff too but there you go carry on dear boy.
    And no one forced you to look at my post either dear boy
    Last edited by willie wacker; 23-01-17 at 16:33. Reason: Stopped reading them a while back

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

9. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Well I have been involved with this thread for awhile so i would review what is posted here that makes sense does it not ? in general I like your posts here so lets agree to disagree , I have family in America who are being badly affected by this so to me its not a casual issue , I make no apologise for that. I suspect if you had the same issues you might be doing something similar.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to beautyaddict For This Useful Post:

Liberty Love (23-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I am going to let the post where you appear to support him go, perhaps i read it wrong. I actually consider Trump is a disgrace I do not want his campaign copied anywhere in the world, we can all see the outcome of it. never has America been so divided and he owns that be in no doubt. I do not wish to give him a chance TBH which I know is a strong stance but as I say I consider his behaviour unacceptable and I hope he fails v badly so any others thinking of trying the same devise hateful misleading Nazi type campaigns think ten times and not go there.

The only positive is that we all need to be more politically active and in- equality needs to be addressed in society. Also since he won it has not exactly been inspirational it has been a mess in years to come I just cant wait to see some of these people trying to get out of the alternative facts type shit that is being spouted. Or the he did not mean to ridicule that reporter I mean seriously . His inauguration speech will I think be seen in history as an attempt to hijack patriotism to his own needs and interpretation , it was the worst thing I ever heard and insulted all previous Presidents, and yer man not even in the door with about 3 minutes in the job FFS but tactically its all Washington fault and if he fails guess what it will be everyone else's and anyone else but him to blame. And if voted for him your a patriot if not what are you ? well to some of his support your a traitor , thats the under lying message here.you see what was done here. If you disagree, fight him your not a patriot , thats the plan.

The law suits are raining in the most interesting the woman from the apprentice, why... her lawyer is going to subpoena the out takes of the apprentice show forcing them to be released , watch that case being settled faster than trump University
    And I quote " I do not want to give him a chance TBH" Get over yourself will you.
    I am quite sure President Donald Trump does not give a flying fuck what some opinionated poster on a hooker forum thinks of him.
    He is a better choice than the corrupt paedophile Clinton's. He will bring growth to America he will bring jobs, he is a fresh perspective better than the puppets before him. He is a little rough around the edges but the world is gone PC crazy , we can say nothing nowadays or some breed of person is offended or a dyke with more facial hair than ZZtop wants her spoke in.
    He won deal with it.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerSnifferDublin2016 View Post
    And I quote " I do not want to give him a chance TBH" Get over yourself will you.
    I am quite sure President Donald Trump does not give a flying fuck what some opinionated poster on a hooker forum thinks of him.
    He is a better choice than the corrupt paedophile Clinton's. He will bring growth to America he will bring jobs, he is a fresh perspective better than the puppets before him. He is a little rough around the edges but the world is gone PC crazy , we can say nothing nowadays or some breed of person is offended or a dyke with more facial hair than ZZtop wants her spoke in.
    He won deal with it.
    Lol, hilarious. Trump won, I don't see anyone disputing that. But everyone is entitled to express their opinion, and everyone is entitled to maintain that opinion.

For sure drumpf kept at it for five years that Obama was an illegitimate president.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but not their own facts. So please, backup the paedophile Clinton statement?

There is PC, and then there is incitement. I think many people believe trump has invited division, hatred, and emboldened some of the most disgusting scum of the earth. It is the responsibility of the electorate to hold the elected to task, so the anti Trump element is going to continue, whether you like it or not.

Where were you when Michelle Obama was being called an ape in high heels? When the rednecks wanted the kkk to deal with Barack?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Deal with it. Or read other threads.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (27-01-17)

Quote Originally Posted by gonzo76 View Post
    Lol, hilarious. Trump won, I don't see anyone disputing that. But everyone is entitled to express their opinion, and everyone is entitled to maintain that opinion.

For sure drumpf kept at it for five years that Obama was an illegitimate president.

Everyone's entitled to their opinion, but not their own facts. So please, backup the paedophile Clinton statement?

There is PC, and then there is incitement. I think many people believe trump has invited division, hatred, and emboldened some of the most disgusting scum of the earth. It is the responsibility of the electorate to hold the elected to task, so the anti Trump element is going to continue, whether you like it or not.

Where were you when Michelle Obama was being called an ape in high heels? When the rednecks wanted the kkk to deal with Barack?

What's good for the goose is good for the gander.

Deal with it. Or read other threads.
    While I accept most of your points (i never saw Michelle in heels) you have to admit the The Donalds hair is pretty spectacular.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to KnickerSnifferDublin2016 For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (23-01-17)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerSnifferDublin2016 View Post
    While I accept most of your points (i never saw Michelle in heels) you have to admit the The Donalds hair is pretty spectacular.
    I have it on good authority that his hair was not born in America. We're hiring investigators to look into it...

18. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (24-01-17), KnickerSnifferDublin2016 (23-01-17)

Page 7 of 17 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast