Quote Originally Posted by tinytimintipp View Post
    Me thinks he will arise on the third day,,bless him,
    I was always sceptical about resurrection,
    but this site has made me a believer.
    Yes there can be life after death.
    Hallelujah!
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-12-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by QTpie699 View Post
    Freemasonry don't exist illuminati doesn't exist.. evil doesn't exist.. wars never happen.. collusion in wars never happen.. everybody in this world are saints and none of us sinners.. we live in a perfect world.. ku klux klan never happened.. JFK died from natural causes.. 9/11 happened because of the jihadis.. the yanks are innocent.. didn't you know

Black is not white, up is not down, left is not right, Trump did not win the election.

See what I did there?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-12-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    I was always sceptical about resurrection,
    but this site has made me a believer.
    Yes there can be life after death.
    Hallelujah!

There's always room in your life for The One. Your own personal saviour.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    In a 'post-truth' world, are we not all believers ... or non-believers?
    In a post truth world, cast adrift on the choppy seas of ambiguity, I find comfort in clutching at the old certainties of home, family values, church, community, in God we trust, E Pluribus Unum and Stepford Wives.
    Vote Trump in 2020.
    #making America even greater.
    Putting broken glass along the top of that wall.
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-12-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    There's always room in your life for The One. Your own personal saviour.
    Have you let the Messiah into your life?
    He can always trump scepticism and lead you to the promised land of belief,
    Have faith brother
    The swamp can be drained(like Mussolini and the Pontine marshes)
    The wall can be built(like Honecker and the iron curtain)
    And most difficult of all(but achievable by the grace of God), we can clean our own pools without the Mexicans.
    Shalom/salaam.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (18-12-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    In a post truth world, cast adrift on the choppy seas of ambiguity, I find comfort in clutching at the old certainties of home, family values, church, community, in God we trust, E Pluribus Unum and Stepford Wives.
    Vote Trump in 2020.
    #making America even greater.
    Putting broken glass along the top of that wall.
    American justice, we are all remade in its image and obedient to its lullaby. McDonald, Coca-cola, Wonderbra, Plastic fake freedoms, empty dreams, forgotten people, the siren song of capitalism. The right is wrong, the left has failed. We are alone.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

beautyaddict (18-12-16)

Reviews

I think the Mods have done a good thing here, they have helped this guy by banning him. You could see a concerning pattern developing although when i thought he might be that Priest!!!
    I am wondering if in some way the net is now causing challenges for some and their mental well being, we see radicalisation that can occur v quickly and it seems to have a method behind it to manipulate certain profiles, we see outbursts of irrational hate based on consuming certain media, we see elections Brexit Trump being at least influenced by this. I do wonder if we are seeing a new v dark side to the web and social media emerging, some of the on line comments even on say a u tube song can v quickly get out of hand .

Quote Originally Posted by beautyaddict View Post
    I think the Mods have done a good thing here, they have helped this guy by banning him. You could see a concerning pattern developing although when i thought he might be that Priest!!!
    I am wondering if in some way the net is now causing challenges for some and their mental well being, we see radicalisation that can occur v quickly and it seems to have a method behind it to manipulate certain profiles, we see outbursts of irrational hate based on consuming certain media, we see elections Brexit Trump being at least influenced by this. I do wonder if we are seeing a new v dark side to the web and social media emerging, some of the on line comments even on say a u tube song can v quickly get out of hand .
    Although QTpie did post incredible amount of nonsense, it was personal comments towards Libby was his downfall.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    Although QTpie did post incredible amount of nonsense, it was personal comments towards Libby was his downfall.
    At least he got the important information out there so that proper investigations can be done into the issues he raised. It is well known that the FBI, CIA and Interpol regularly use EI as their main source for deciding what to investigate.

We can all thank him for that, anyway, they would never have known about these issues otherwise.

15. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

alcatel (19-12-16), Mister Anderson (19-12-16)

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast