Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: where are all the girls gone?

Default where are all the girls gone?

hey folks, what the hell was going on in limerick today i couldnt get a girl to answer the phone all day, indian lucy,samantha and candy in raheen, phones ringing out or getting this weird beep.
    Can any lady help me out tomorrow at some point? im probably posting this in the wrong section, im not into anything weird just a straight lay. thanks.

Reviews

You're lucky you don't live in Wicklow, Carlow or Fermanagh then

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

SteveB (09-02-17)

fair point but it feels like im invisible on here, no one replies to my pms even,i know i havnt posted anything in a long time but some female attention sure would be nice.

Reviews

But surely if there are 40 odd advertising in Limerick there must be a few verified with reviews ?

Better luck tomorrow btw
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 09-02-17 at 00:17.

Thanks Barney hopefully, theres a lot of profiles with fake pics so i dont even bother with those,
    please ladies if your reading can you help a genuine guy out. thank you

Not so easy in limerick but candy girl is definitely in raheen and a lovely girl. She is around until monday i think. She doesnt really tie down times so when you get her on the phone you kind of need to be ready to roll

yes but candys phone has been off for like two days, it doesnt even ring. she sure looks beautiful but how can i get her when she doesnt pm.
    imagine i cant get laid in a city that has like 40 girls . oh my

She does def answer at least some of the time. I met her yesterday (Wednesday), she answered 2 of the 3 times i had to ring. She is very busy though just shows good location and genuine is what people are looking for

Reviews

Lot of places quiet at the moment. Hopefully, this is just Christmas/New Year.

Same again today, phones off, phones ringing out! Fake profiles, it's gone to pot on here!!!😡

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast