Thread: One bitter heroin addict affects the residents of 84 apartments

Default One bitter heroin addict affects the residents of 84 apartments

My guarda sources tell me that the fire started in North Dublin was started by a heroin addict upset with his ex girlfriend

So he started a fire and the residents of 84 apartments had to be evacuated and 6 fire engines attended

A man has been arrested in connection with a fire at a north Dublin apartment complex.

Residents of 84 apartments in Clongriffin were evacuated from their homes after six units of the Fire Brigade attended the blaze this evening.

The fire has been brought under control and no one was injured.

Residents of the Stationway Apartment complex have been offered alternative accommodation at a local hotel.

A spokesperson for the Fire Brigade said the fire was extensive and affected three apartments.

Emergency services were alerted to the blaze at around 5.40pm.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1101/828...-north-dublin/

Quote Originally Posted by figgi View Post
    My guarda sources tell me that the fire started in North Dublin was started by a heroin addict upset with his ex girlfriend

So he started a fire and the residents of 84 apartments had to be evacuated and 6 fire engines attended

A man has been arrested in connection with a fire at a north Dublin apartment complex.

Residents of 84 apartments in Clongriffin were evacuated from their homes after six units of the Fire Brigade attended the blaze this evening.

The fire has been brought under control and no one was injured.

Residents of the Stationway Apartment complex have been offered alternative accommodation at a local hotel.

A spokesperson for the Fire Brigade said the fire was extensive and affected three apartments.

Emergency services were alerted to the blaze at around 5.40pm.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2016/1101/828...-north-dublin/
    God love him he was probably bored. No community centres out that way. Teachers never gave him a chance. Its society's fault not his.
    The Laois Legend Returns.

Quote Originally Posted by KnickerSnifferDublin2016 View Post
    God love him he was probably bored. No community centres out that way. Teachers never gave him a chance. Its society's fault not his.
    another one that night was a burglar broke into a house and found the old lady dead, so he told next door and ran away!!