Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Thread: Raid

I already said I am not guessing I know for sure the money were returned...happy ending
    the real story...once upon a time...the money were returned the girls are happy with a 200 fee...will return to work...they lived happily ever after
    Last edited by moonlightbeauty; 01-11-16 at 13:28.

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to moonlightbeauty For This Useful Post:

gonzo76 (01-11-16), joggon (01-11-16), MidlifeCrisis (01-11-16), willie wacker (01-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Best Before View Post
    I'm still always amazed how these raids get reported. The girls are always Trafficked, for a juicier story. If indeed the girls were Trafficked, then why not go after the Pimps instead of the girls?
    Very good point. That requires serious detective work and they coudln't be bothered with that I think

Reviews

No most will rat you out and if you think otherwise you are a fool

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by moonlightbeauty View Post
    Have no idea about Rhuama or their money provenience but I know for sure in this particular case the money were returned..also I had a check up in Galway a few years ago and they also gave me the money back
    I already said I am not guessing I know for sure the money were returned...happy ending
    the real story...once upon a time...the money were returned the girls are happy with a 200 fee...will return to work...they lived happily ever after
    Yes I'd say you know better than most here as I met you there.
    So I'd say she is 100% correct

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Have no idea about Rhuama or their money provenience but I know for sure in this particular case the money were returned..also I had a check up in Galway a few years ago and they also gave me the money back
    Thanks for sharing, but you don't know who could be reading these public forums, guards etc. Best to keep the details to yourself, if not for your own safety.
    Last edited by Best Before; 01-11-16 at 13:51.
    “Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” - Oscar Wilde

I am very aware of that trust me...as for the guards I had my check ups already in 5 years and I must have been lucky or perfectly legal because never got any trouble and they were all sweethearts with me.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to moonlightbeauty For This Useful Post:

Best Before (01-11-16)

Reviews

I am very aware of that trust me...as for the guards I had my check ups already in 5 years and I must have been lucky or perfectly legal because never got any trouble and they were all sweethearts with me.
    I think any warm blooded man would be a sweetheart with you!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

moonlightbeauty (01-11-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by shyguyshyguy12 View Post
    Reading the article and taking it at face value it does look like exploitation and trafficking. The use of the words "criminal gang" etc.

Such a shame more balance is not put into this journalism. Facilitating is the word I would use, and while it is illegal, it is a long way from trafficking or coercion.

Time to take the industry out of the shadows. From the reading I've done online, I would think a majority of people would be against criminalizing purchase or sale of sex, and that what is simply needed is to enforce the current perfectly adequate laws (except the two people sharing for safety bit, obviously)

12. The Following User Says Thank You to gonzo76 For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (01-11-16)

Reviews

as for the guards I had my check ups already in 5 years and I must have been lucky or perfectly legal because never got any trouble and they were all sweethearts with me.
    I never imagined the Guards as sweethearts

But then I probably can't charm them like you can
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

Quote Originally Posted by Petros View Post
    I never imagined the Guards as sweethearts

But then I probably can't charm them like you can
    what ur trying to say its that I am well behaved and I don't do any trouble so no need to bother them is it?

15. The Following User Says Thank You to moonlightbeauty For This Useful Post:

Petros (01-11-16)

Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast