Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: How's business ladies?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Violette View Post
    Penny's is my new friend. Kisses V
    Why buy cheap, disposable, Chinese-made clothes from Penny's when you can shop at Charity shops and TK MAX? Mind you it does help if you're a naturally stylish person, and have a good fashion book that covers fashion for the last 80 years

I thank my Grandmother for putting me wide at a early age the pleasures of shopping
    at Thrift stores.

Reviews

Well, maybe not! I get dressed up in some seriously sexy hot Jodhpurs, boots, bustier, white shirt, and riding whip! You get down on your hands and knees, I insert metal anal toy, with horse hair accent into your tight quivering flank. Put a horses bit into your mouth and tie it with silk straps to the back of your head, make you walk around an all four and spank your very naked bottom with my red riding whip. Then I wash you like a horse, brush you down, and jerk you off.
    It sounded good at first with the seriously sexy hot jodphurs, boots, bustier, white shirt and riding whip. From the metal anal toy onwards I wasn't in favour of. No pain for me, but I like the sexy gear
    Help Keyla in her fight with cancer. Every little helps.
    It could happen to any of us.
    https://gofund.me/8e340537

Reviews

Default Fair Play DJK

djk
    recession
    Getting back to the topic, while i have noticed a lot of girls have dropped their prices to 100/120 its still hard for the lads to find this when your only gettin 200 on the dole, perhaps the girls could offer some "quickie" services, handjob/titywank for 50 or something like that, might 'stimulate' the market especialy over here in the west, what u think ladies
    Yes there is a market for the ladies to provide some sort or quickie service for around the €50/70 mark.
    Be that a quick shag(15 min) , a BJ or massage/handjob.
    I know some of the ladies might reject this out of hand (so to speak).
    But just think ladies would you prefer 2 clients at 150 or 10 at 50/70 per day.
    I'll let you do the maths

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Yes there is a market for the ladies to provide some sort or quickie service for around the €50/70 mark.
    Be that a quick shag(15 min) , a BJ or massage/handjob.
    I know some of the ladies might reject this out of hand (so to speak).
    But just think ladies would you prefer 2 clients at 150 or 10 at 50/70 per day.
    I'll let you do the maths

What do you think my neighbors would think if they saw 10 men a day coming out of my apartment?

And you seem to have alot of confidence in Irish punters not deliberately holding back from cumming so they can go over their allotted time of a 15 min BJ, and of course you assume they brought with them more than 50/70euros just in case that happensNOT

Default precious!

anita and the rest-you are so precious about yours minutes! but i think a lot of you spend hundreds of minutes on your arses with no work (these minutes cost €5 to the punter).
    Have any of you employed someone at €5 a minute, plumbers or otherwise?

every house in ireland has indefinately halfed in value, the dole queue will has nearly trebled in last year.

but the pussy stays the same-fools!

even heroin drops in price and that game is about exploitation!

Smile apolologies...

i regret saying any of the above, i was minding your business, instead of minding mine!

double your prices if you believe that will get you what you want!

its just us locals have woken up after about a ten year party to find our economy in

a 'never seen before' state.

i dont even visit the pretty €100 girls anymore.

i feel in control now!

do something though! because this place has changed!

€150? i think i gave paulinka that once, well, it was paulinka! (-;
    Last edited by wiseone; 13-03-09 at 15:09.

Reviews

Default Anita where is your business

anitasizzle What do you think my neighbors would think if they saw 10 men a day coming out of my apartment?

And you seem to have alot of confidence in Irish punters not deliberately holding back from cumming so they can go over their allotted time of a 15 min BJ, and of course you assume they brought with them more than 50/70euros just in case that happens
    Anita from your previous posts you have been knocking around on the scene for quite a while, so if you don't have the skills to make a guy come in 15 mins (I accept there may be the odd exception) then you need to find a new profession.
    Over in Europe the going rate is 40 to 50Euros for 15 mins, the girls have no problem milking a cock in the allotted time.

A lot of punters have either lost their jobs or have had a wage cut and if they have not had either then they are going to be hit by a load of taxes by Brian Clown and the other Muppets.

Bottom line anyone still charging 150 for 30 mins is living in cloud cookooland.

As for your neighnours tell them to fuck off and mind their own business as I am sure you are capable of.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Smarty View Post
    Anita from your previous posts you have been knocking around on the scene for quite a while, so if you don't have the skills to make a guy come in 15 mins (I accept there may be the odd exception) then you need to find a new profession.
    Over in Europe the going rate is 40 to 50Euros for 15 mins, the girls have no problem milking a cock in the allotted time.

A lot of punters have either lost their jobs or have had a wage cut and if they have not had either then they are going to be hit by a load of taxes by Brian Clown and the other Muppets.

Bottom line anyone still charging 150 for 30 mins is living in cloud cookooland.

As for your neighnours tell them to fuck off and mind their own business as I am sure you are capable of.
    Ever hear that one about 'you can lead a horse to water, but you cannot make it drink the water'?

And you know how Irish people are when it comes to other people's business They're all in it

9. Default

Well, maybe not! I get dressed up in some seriously sexy hot Jodhpurs, boots, bustier, white shirt, and riding whip! You get down on your hands and knees, I insert metal anal toy, with horse hair accent into your tight quivering flank. Put a horses bit into your mouth and tie it with silk straps to the back of your head, make you walk around an all four and spank your very naked bottom with my red riding whip. Then I wash you like a horse, brush you down, and jerk you off.
    My jockey did something similar to me today in the gold cup and we still came last . I think it was the anal toy that put me of my stride.

Blog Entries

Default Irish Version of the Sport.

I know for a fact that the smarter ladies are lowering prices, and offering 'quickie' services, but the reality is that they are not going to market it on the very site that they are charging 150 a half, or 250 a whole. So, what is needed is an Irish Version of the Sport, or and anonymous place to advertise a lower price service. Everyone benefits. Just a thought. V

RETURNING TO THE EMERALD ISLE SHORTLY
    ❤❤❤❤

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast