Thread: fetish ideas

Default fetish ideas

Hi. Basically meeting this girl in my car. I give her 30 euro for non sexual things. Last time we met, she showed me her thong and she stroked my cock while I still had my pants on. But I need some fresh ideas on what I could get her to do

2. Default

Quote Originally Posted by patrickc View Post
    Hi. Basically meeting this girl in my car. I give her 30 euro for non sexual things. Last time we met, she showed me her thong and she stroked my cock while I still had my pants on. But I need some fresh ideas on what I could get her to do
    oh, you lucky guy...
    any chances she'll meet other people too?

Back on topic, first of all you'll need to find a quiet spot, then it also depends on the level of trust between you two...

...ou could have her wear something sexy...
    ...you could lick her feet...
    ..you could ask her to use a dildo on herself (not sure it's within your rules...) while you watch her..
    ..you could spank her...
    ...you could have her blindfold you and then touch you all over...
    .. you could ask her to remove her panties under a tight leather/latex skirt and rub your hands on her skirt....
    ..you both could play with ice cubes...handcuffs...whatever you fancy and is okay with her!

Na I think I keep her to myself ☺. Dildo sounds good. I'll ask her about that 1. I tried to get her to wear skirt but she said it's too cold to wear in college