Quote Originally Posted by howardsteele View Post
Well Howard was with few mates outside yesterday in the pub garden when this guy with his female friend came walking in.
We started staring as this one had a very strange hairdo, its was so funny and we started laughing and my mate said fairly loudly ‘look at that bitch there, hasn’t she got the funniest looking hairdo yous ever saw and burst out laughing, we all then laughed, it really was a weird looking hairdo and the guy with her who was clearly annoyed then come over with her by his side and wasn’t happy and sternly said whats your problem guys, 'never saw a unique hairstyle before' and my mate burst out laughing again hysterically but then she lunged at my mate who was still laughing and began scratching and tearing at him with her nails and bit him on the arm as he tried to push her off, the guy then pulls her off and hugged her and says you ok girl, but never asked my mate how was he. We told him to get that crazy bitch out of here now and then they leave together.
My mate was very shaken and there was no call for this vicious attack and its not acceptable behaviour in public.
Sticks and Stones and all that.

Howard...
Should have felt her tit as he pushed her off.