Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fall in...

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by anon361 View Post
    Along with shows i usually watch there's a couple of new ones that look promising, Timeless, Van Helsing and Aftermath
    Aftermath is weird it comes cross as a serious sci fi shoe, but it clearly has zero fucks to give,but not in a farscape kind of way it's more like, an apocalyptic sharknado. Haven't caught Van helsing yet. Good ?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by tom sand View Post
    home and away man
    no green smiley face needed for that post ha
    i have to insult my self around here
    come on
    Aww you poor dear, well I'll do my best - you're a sweet but useless suck up. Happy now or do i have to spank you too?
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    ah Autumn,
    Blisthering Artic winds to humid "Indian" Summer days -What a time you are. The picking of winter boots, the buying of thermals and ordering of soft smokey peat...Now! A clatter! What is that noise? Why, of course! The return of Autumn shows...

What top 10 are you watching this Season?

for those who know me, mmhm, well, most of me - it goes without saying that I look forward to Luke Cage, The Flash and the return of Gothom (stylish show I watch out of misplaced loyalty to Jada Pinkett-Smith), not to mention the all too fabulous How to Get away with Murder, and (so I hear) Peaky Blinders new season, and a new lil ole thing called Westworld. So what's on your list? Comment below xx
    Gardener's World. Its real , not fiction. Beautiful, imaginative with plenty of intrigue and ALWAYS good plots in it.

Blog Entries

Glitch on netfilx superb

5. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (23-10-16)

Blog Entries

Big thumbs up to Arrow and glitch,

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12