Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Need a laugh? Watch this....

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    Yeah it is funny, do you miss Bongo?
    TBH don,t give a shite if he stays or not , I just made a decision 2 days ago to not interact with him.
    No point banning him as he will come back as someone else again

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by irishdeltaforce View Post
    I hope he is not gone. Epic poster, shit stirrer. Even had me throw the rattle of the pram. Respect.
    I wouldn't be surprised if he's still about tomorrow. He might even write a review (wtf was that all about? ).

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    With so much sad stuff on the news etc. I think people who can make us laugh, especially in an inoffensive way, are priceless.. like this guy...
    I think he is brill...

Hope you all enjoy.

Rock

Thanks Rocker,
    You always come up with lighthearted moment,
    Brilliant,

4. The Following User Says Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

Rocker123 (09-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by mymann View Post
    Thanks Rocker,
    You always come up with lighthearted moment,
    Brilliant,
    Thanks. Someone once told me that if you can make a woman laugh you are half way there with her... Alas I keep trying but it hasn't worked yet! lol

Seriously, I think it is important to be able to laugh. Many people won't let themselves go and just have a laugh at something simple and funny. Yes there is a lot of serious and sad stuff in the world and while I acknowledge it and don't ignore it, I do think it is important to try to retain our sense of perspective and humour... that's my excuse anyway.

Thanks folks for the nice comments. much appreciated... glad you had a chuckle.
    Last edited by Rocker123; 11-09-16 at 00:23.

6. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Rocker123 For This Useful Post:

kittty (11-09-16), lildick (12-09-16), Mister Anderson (11-09-16), mymann (11-09-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (11-09-16), whoseyourdaddy (11-09-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Rocker123 View Post
    Thanks. Someone once told me that if you can make a woman laugh you are half way there with her... Alas I keep trying but it hasn't worked yet! lol

Seriously, I think it is important to be able to laugh. Many people won't let themselves go and just have a laugh at something simple and funny. Yes there is a lot of serious and sad stuff in the world and while I acknowledge it and don't ignore it, I do think it is important to try to retain our sense of perspective and humour... that's my excuse anyway.

Thanks folks for the nice comments. much appreciated... glad you had a chuckle.
    Rocker, over the last few years you have posted some brilliant funny stuff which i thoroughly enjoyed,

Keep it going Rocker,we all need a laugh occasionally,

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mymann For This Useful Post:

lildick (12-09-16), Rocker123 (11-09-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12