Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Sitemap

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Cheers Willie, I'll fill it with the collection of pics of my dick that I've drawn using red crayon and garlic mayo.
    That won't take long so

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    That won't take long so

I've been drawing my dick every day for 20 years now. I started out using charcoals and water colours but they taste shit so I switched to garlic mayo and red crayon. There's a storage locker in a secret location somewhere on the outskirts of Dublin stacked to the rafters with my garlic mayo flavoured dick pics. In years to come you'll be paying good money to visit my exhibitions in the Tate.
    Last edited by Mister Anderson; 14-09-16 at 18:22.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (14-09-16)

Reviews

I've been drawing my dick every day for 20 years now. I started out using charcoals and water colours but they taste shit so I switched to garlic mayo and red crayon. There's a storage locker in a secret location somewhere on the outskirts of Dublin stacked to the rafters with my garlic mayo flavoured dick pics. In years to come you'll be paying good money to visit my exhibitions in the Tate.
    50 Vvve gut fiddy an1 gimme 100, I goht 100, 235 from the man at the back ah got 235 anyone gimme 250, "350!" thank you sir ah got 3 fiddy, any one gimme 4?...... "4! thousand!!!" 4 thousand Ive got 4000 (no wait you do ) 4000 goin once, 4000 going twice?............SOLD! thank you sir...

*high pitched voice is heard*

"dont forget to pay the lady! "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (14-09-16)

Reviews

K ?

Tltr ,
    Last edited by willie wacker; 14-09-16 at 20:26.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234