Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Time For A New Take On Punting

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Yes, yes she is Rachel. More is better

But on a serious note, does it then follow that being more expensive is better.
    More expensive is usually better but not always.
    Cheaper is usually a more hurried less personal experience but there are exceptions.
    Some of the reviewers here tell the girls what they want to hear in the review to try to lick up to them and yes some of the top girls dont resemble their photoshop images as much as they should.
    Negative reviews are often removed on a technicality (discrepancies in time) for example.
    But what do we do ? Complain to the regulator pmsl
    The review system is so inaccurate I am thinking of going back to my old system of just picking a girl who i like the look of, reviews or no reviews and taking a chance, if I dont like her when I get there I walk and find another simples.
    Some of my best sexual experiences have been with non reviewed girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Ass Hunter View Post
    More expensive is usually better but not always.
    Cheaper is usually a more hurried less personal experience but there are exceptions.
    Some of the reviewers here tell the girls what they want to hear in the review to try to lick up to them and yes some of the top girls dont resemble their photoshop images as much as they should.
    Negative reviews are often removed on a technicality (discrepancies in time) for example.
    But what do we do ? Complain to the regulator pmsl
    The review system is so inaccurate I am thinking of going back to my old system of just picking a girl who i like the look of, reviews or no reviews and taking a chance, if I dont like her when I get there I walk and find another simples.
    Some of my best sexual experiences have been with non reviewed girls.
    remember MayaX, 70 EURO for nearly everything and boy did she enjoy the sex too, I can say not one lady has come close to her experience and that includes those girls charging 150 Euro,
    Last edited by giggs; 09-08-16 at 10:35.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to giggs For This Useful Post:

Ass Hunter (09-08-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by giggs View Post
    remember MayaX, 70 EURO for nearly everything and boy did she enjoy the sex too, I can say not one lady has come close to her experience and that includes those girls charging 150 Euro,
    Yep. What about Claudia €80 and she did loads of extras for me we even had a cup of tea and watched TV afterwards.

Quote Originally Posted by giggs View Post
    Her friend Alexjandro (could be spelt wrong) was also the same price and just as fun.
    Those 2 are up their on the best punts ever list with sophie x
    I met her by accident as well, was relaxing with maya after a particualry energetic session when she knocked and came in to borrow something. we all ended up chatting into the small wee hours and I booked her the next week, no idea what she did or her cost, just loved her personality and knew it would be a good punt

sadly both have now left our shores.

maya had a personal reason she charged so little and its a shame she did.

Reviews

I know you say it's a "personal reason" that she charged so little but this sounds somewhat bizzare

Quote Originally Posted by Dom Dunn View Post
    I know you say it's a "personal reason" that she charged so little but this sounds somewhat bizzare
    oh I agree, but she gave a reason and i had to accept it..

Some ladies put up prices and then cant get the business so it goes back down again, sometimes a lady will go for fewer clients at a higher price, its all up to their own personal business model
    some lower prices but then still charge some clients the higher price. they can get away with this by saying "price on request"

Reviews

Lol. I agree. Couldn't imagine what personal reason would make you choose to eel your rate down. Maybe she was a horny little nymph and just loved cock!!! Lol.

Reviews

I saw both girls, Top class and not greedy for money, they believed they were charging enough and didnt want to be ripping off the Irish man, They loved what they done and wished us Irish guys the best of luck as believed we needed plenty of that too,

Reviews

The only reviewer I ever trusted to give an accurate description of the type of experience I should expect was Mr F**sy. And he was the type of asshole who wrote that as long as the lady had a smile on her face while servicing him then that was all he cared about. Trafficked, coerced, whatever, it’s all about the smile and the service. His reviews were a very accurate guide though. Rumours that he used his status as a prolific reviewer to his own advantage too, but.. rumours.... I think to be a good and useful reviewer takes a particular type of asshole. Just my opinion.

I think most prolific reviewers do review for their own ego and for status. Some do it to thank the lady, which is nice, but their reviews are generally over the top and not that useful. Some do it to be part of the boys club. I don’t think any punter really gives a shit about what kind of experience the next punter has or about giving back to the community. Ego, status, power. Most of the real reviews happen in behind the scenes pms anyway.

11. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to FullLife For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (10-08-16), Ass Hunter (09-08-16)

Quote Originally Posted by FullLife View Post
    The only reviewer I ever trusted to give an accurate description of the type of experience I should expect was Mr F**sy. And he was the type of asshole who wrote that as long as the lady had a smile on her face while servicing him then that was all he cared about. Trafficked, coerced, whatever, it’s all about the smile and the service. His reviews were a very accurate guide though. Rumours that he used his status as a prolific reviewer to his own advantage too, but.. rumours.... I think to be a good and useful reviewer takes a particular type of asshole. Just my opinion.

I think most prolific reviewers do review for their own ego and for status. Some do it to thank the lady, which is nice, but their reviews are generally over the top and not that useful. Some do it to be part of the boys club. I don’t think any punter really gives a shit about what kind of experience the next punter has or about giving back to the community. Ego, status, power. Most of the real reviews happen in behind the scenes pms anyway.
    Met Fussy a few good times and I didn't know who he was from the beginning, so, yeah, rumours..

13. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Rachel Divine For This Useful Post:

Arthur Guinness (10-08-16), Ass Hunter (09-08-16), FullLife (09-08-16), JAMESCORK (09-08-16)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast