Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast

Thread: Premier League 2016/2017

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    I wonder what odds is the caretaker manager craig shakespeare to get the job, or is he qualified enough for the owners. Maybe they want someone with more experience.
    If he wins next league game and then Champions league return game they will have to let him there till end of season at least.

Great result!
    Man Who 1-1 Bournemouth

Loved the penalty save, made me laugh

Whoops!
    Burnley given a penalty when it was a Burnley player who handballed the ball.
    Thanks Vokes for the penalty and thanks to Gray for the goal

Burnley are very good at giving away three points.
    5-6 games this season where Burnley have lost all because of extra time goals.

Getting fed up with it, 2 points away all season plus there are 2 more away games to play for Burnley, which makes it 4 away games in a row.
    I just know that Burnley will not gain anything from the games.

Fuckers.

Reviews

Another win for Chelsea tonight and they are now 10 points clear with 11 games left. They could have the title mathematically wrapped up before Easter and another medal for John Terry before he leaves the club.
    The Truth is out there.

6. Default

Another set back for utd it looks like they might have to win the europa league to be playing cl football next season.

7. Default

Not a chance in hell of winning Europa league lop

Reviews

Man City only drew 0-0 with Stoke tonight so yet more good news for Chelsea and also for the other clubs trying to make the top four.
    The Truth is out there.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to westcorklad For This Useful Post:

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Ketchup View Post
    Craig shakespeare gets the job until the end of season. I wonder what odds he was to get the job. He has had a good start anyway.
    I don't remember what the odds were when I made my original post but anyway he has the chance now to keep the job beyond the end of the season. If Leicester can get past Sevilla in midweek and/or avoid relegation, then it would be very harsh for someone else to be appointed.
    The Truth is out there.

Reviews

Liverpool have put two PL wins back to back for the first time in 2017 but they made hard work of it having to come from behind against Burnley. Man City away next weekend and considering their record against other top six clubs this season, they would be favoured to get at least a draw there. I wonder if this is a turning point in their season.
    The Truth is out there.

Page 44 of 74 FirstFirst ... 34424344454654 ... LastLast