Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: Mister Anderson ?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by jakelanders View Post
    Hi Lu

With all due respects, that is a horrendous statement.

Surely as moderators you would be obliged,as "guardians" (for want of a better word) of the community, to be aware of "misgivings" by members on these or any other forums connected to this industry.

It is not my intention to witch-hunt or petition bans for anyone but the irony of an individual proclaiming respect (...... I would also assume discretion as part of ..) and has acted polar opposite elsewhere could not expect anything other than what was said by MR A

It's mind boggling to say those actions should bear no consequence here
    Good point.
    I know a person from here who was previously banned for slagging off a mod from here across the road.

This said this mod wasn't one of the current very polite and enormously better mods.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (24-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cortez View Post
    I've never been banned either, I'm surprised a cunt...Whoops...I mean...langer like you has never been banned!

I cant believe I wasted my 500th post on that.
    Ohhhhh shut up.
    Show off

4. The Following User Says Thank You to TonyB For This Useful Post:

Cortez (24-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    You sound like someone else telling us all how wonderful you are
    If I lived two lives I couldn't compete with Rambo, Looking at reviews you would run him close though.

Reviews

I can understand the concern of what is said on other websites. It just isn't feasible to ask mods to deal with that. How could you be sure it was even the same person?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to OutKast For This Useful Post:

LuckyLu (25-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by OutKast View Post
    I can understand the concern of what is said on other websites. It just isn't feasible to ask mods to deal with that. How could you be sure it was even the same person?
    I'm sure you're right
    Last edited by TonyB; 24-07-16 at 20:46.

No offence taken.
    I respect your opinion and I thank you for it.

We simply have got no jurisdiction on another forum and the full picture of what has happened there is not available to us.
    And we would need to have the full picture to offer a fair judgement.

If there are any concerns over any user based on his actions outside of the forums - I agree, we need to be aware of this for everyone's well being.
    Please bring them to our attention, via a PM and we will act as we feel is appropriate.

However, when you're calling on us to act upon what has happened on another forum, we will tell you to raise it with the mods on the other forum.

Morning y'all.

Quote Originally Posted by jakelanders View Post
    Hi Lu

With all due respects, that is a horrendous statement.

Surely as moderators you would be obliged,as "guardians" (for want of a better word) of the community, to be aware of "misgivings" by members on these or any other forums connected to this industry.

It is not my intention to witch-hunt or petition bans for anyone but the irony of an individual proclaiming respect (...... I would also assume discretion as part of ..) and has acted polar opposite elsewhere could not expect anything other than what was said by MR A

It's mind boggling to say those actions should bear no consequence here

10. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LuckyLu For This Useful Post:

SophieX (25-07-16), Super ModeratorTheNightShift (26-07-16), willie wacker (25-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by blue rebel View Post
    If I lived two lives I couldn't compete with Rambo, Looking at reviews you would run him close though.
    Well maybe Tom Rambo won lottery and can afford delight these ladies provide to us..
    If true he a lucky guys as it like a boy walking into candy store and get to chose what he like as money no issue to him...

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Sweet Guy View Post
    Well maybe Tom Rambo won lottery and can afford delight these ladies provide to us..
    If true he a lucky guys as it like a boy walking into candy store and get to chose what he like as money no issue to him...
    good luck to Tombo, he's so rich he wipes his ass with €200 notes, I got a lot of catching up to do, I'm still on the fifties

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast