Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Help

Quote Originally Posted by MatureAlejandra View Post
    Thanks for everything, I hope someone give me some discreet contact to fix my washing machine
    The old ones are easy enough to fix but unfortunately the newer models all have control panels.
    If it is the control panel that is broke and if it is a hotpoint you would be best getting a new one as most control panels are very pricey and hotpoint are renowned for fucking up the model numbers on there control panels.

1st thing you could try is to drain any water out of the machine. And check the belt to see if it has come off.
    Last edited by Bongo; 16-07-16 at 09:44.

Quote Originally Posted by Jorge View Post
    Ale If I were in Ireland I would be happy to fix it for you ...for free of course ..
    I pay handsome thank you trip , well not these far right?

3. The Following User Says Thank You to MatureAlejandra For This Useful Post:

Jorge (16-07-16)

Quote Originally Posted by Bongo View Post
    The old ones are easy enough to fix but unfortunately the newer models all have control panels.
    If it is the control panel that is broke and if it is a hotpoint you would be best getting a new one as most control panels are very pricey and hotpoint are renowned for fucking up the model numbers on there control panels.

1st thing you could try is to drain any water out of the machine. And check the belt to see if it has come off.
    good morning is an old model whirlpool, no water inside not even get to work , closing the door is not connecting well and not light

my washing machine got tired of working for me ..........

good morning is an old model whirlpool, no water inside not even get to work , closing the door is not connecting well and not light
    Is it plugged in ??

Seriously now, unless someone here is a washing machine repairman willing to help you, just google washing machine repairs + your area and make a few phone calls to establish the cost and the quickest appointment you can get.

Quote Originally Posted by Amy Alison View Post
    Is it plugged in ??

Seriously now, unless someone here is a washing machine repairman willing to help you, just google washing machine repairs + your area and make a few phone calls to establish the cost and the quickest appointment you can get.
    Thanks Amy
    I am making calls to acquaintances in other cases they have helped me

It sounds like the belt has came of. Easy enough to fix.
    All you need to do is open the back cover to get access to it.
    You will more than likely have to pay a call out charge unless you know the guy.

It sounds like the belt has came of. Easy enough to fix.
    All you need to do is open the back cover to get access to it.
    You will more than likely have to pay a call out charge unless you know the guy.
    I am somewhat handyman, I removed the rubber door and ignition mechanism of the door is hot I think that's what needs to be changed

Reviews

If you were in Dublin i would fix it for you, i know a lot about washing machines,,

Quote Originally Posted by libra View Post
    If you were in Dublin i would fix it for you, i know a lot about washing machines,,

233.7 km to dublin with a serious washing my death, prefiro pay for a new ...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast