Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Viviane - Anyone???

Reviews

hey rimmerguy, you had any luck since contacting Viviane, I have tried rinign three times today but no answer, a complete waste of time, as you said if they opt out of review system, then they just too chancy,

Reviews

Don't bother with her rodeo , was speakin to her earlier on and when i called to confirm the visit as requested , her phone rang out . Text her and she replied with " sorry i cant" . It's not my day today as i tried my reg girl but she doesn't have an apt at the minute !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

hey rimmer, have you tried that czech Nicol, she looks hot blond and a d cup, that could make your afternoon most enjoyable,

Reviews

Nah not gonna bother today i'm wrote off big time , gonna leave it a few days till my regular gets an apt sorted cause i couldn't handle 0 out of 3 if it went pear shaped !
    I have no signature at the moment

Reviews

Hey Rimmer you appear to be a bit shook today, you must have been on the lash last night lol, I was checking out the galway area and there are over 50 girls there, that is a huge number for galway and should be great news for us punters, but when you examine the 50 there is only around 2 or 3 girls you would do business with, there is so much rubbish out there at the moment and they still trying to charge 250 euros.

Reviews

Default Another Kieree reccomendation

[QUOTE=RodeoMan;95251]Hey Rimmer you appear to be a bit shook today, you must have been on the lash last night lol, I was checking out the galway area and there are over 50 girls there, that is a huge number for galway and should be great news for us punters, but when you examine the 50 there is only around 2 or 3 girls you would do business with, there is so much rubbish out there at the moment and they still trying to charge 250 euros.[/QUOTE
    You have Ruth and Sophya in Galway at the moment i totally reccomend either lady

Reviews

Hey Kieree , great to hear from you man, long time dude, hope you keeping well, I am checking them out as you speak, as you are a renowned tipster for me and have never put me wrong. How they hanging man

Reviews

im good dude yeah those 2 girls are up there with the others i have recommended in the past Gfe is excellent with them

Reviews

i am on the case or on the saddle lol in the situation, whats the story with NBT, he got the red card it appears, this site is changing big time man

Reviews

he will be back in a few days badder then ever

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12