Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: Honest reviewing

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    I don't know who is the person under the nick of Mr Lova, neither I have ever seen your face.
    No offence meant but it is still a speculation from anonymous internet forum users.

very easy to throw stones if you yourself have nothing to lose
    the only thing you are risking is only a forum ban.
    very tempting to be a hero...isn't it?

for the last time:

We are investigating this profile.
    Let us do our work.
    Fair enough but like what good are the warning and reviews section,when you can not post the link or name,like i understand your end,it's like any business,they never appreciate any criticism and are all about the bottom line,but i shall await the outcome,but i won't hold my breath

Where is the review????cant see it,but i think i read it before and if i remember well you saw her twice in 2 days,if im right why did you came back the second time?if im wrong i apologies.....
    Last edited by SweetErica; 14-07-16 at 11:19.

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to SweetErica For This Useful Post:

annabel taylor (15-07-16), casman (14-07-16), LuckyLu (14-07-16), SophieX (14-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SweetErica View Post
    Where is the review????cant see it,but i think i read it before and if i remember well you saw her twice in 2 days,if im right why did you came back the second time?if im wrong i apologies.....
    Yes i did see her that evening previously Erica,but i was finding it hard to locate her and by the time i arrived and after i got the shower,there was only about a few minutes remaining of the booking and as she was expecting another client at half six,we just had more of chat and i arranged to see her then the following evening for an hour,but i seen her off the strength of her reviews,which we now know to be false,i now see her profile and the reviews has been removed,which is only right,let her have her own profile and earn her own reviews,like you have Erica
    Last edited by casman; 14-07-16 at 11:29.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SweetErica View Post
    He was probably hoping it would be a different girl on the second visit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    jesus christ, someone give this lad 80 quid or whatever it was and some steps to get down off his high horse.
    Think I'll give her a review for the laugh like

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by casman View Post
    I'm not "claiming" she is scamming clients,i'm certain of it,just saying loike
    I was certain too but I still got a permanent ban. . .

Oh and don't tell me to piss off either
    Last edited by redforever; 14-07-16 at 11:38.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

casman (14-07-16)

Reviews

jesus christ, someone give this lad 80 quid or whatever it was and some steps to get down off his high horse.
    It's the false advertising i have a problem with,it wasn't you it happened to,i have the right to express my opinion here

............ i cant say anything else.......................................
    Ok sometimes happens and a client is late but if it would be me..i would push the next appointement 15 mins late(with notice of course,and as i said sometimes happens) and i would give you a nice service,not a chat...you werent there for a chat lol...sorry,you know i like you,but there no point for this thread,if i would be you,i wouldnt come back the next day,all i think is that you really liked the girl and for that you went back...but i think as well that you had enought resons to dont do it.
    My opinion

11. The Following User Says Thank You to SweetErica For This Useful Post:

casman (14-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    I was certain too but I still got a permanent ban. . .

Oh and don't tell me to piss off either
    Oh so that why,you got banned,sorry didn't know Red.

Reviews

I'd give him the 80 euro only I'd be afraid he try and visit you

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast