Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Have it your way pat

Default They are all gone and besides

Quote Originally Posted by big daddy 69 View Post
    In anyways why wait to be demoded if you dont wanna do it use one of your other ids
    everyone knew who i was.I signed off with westside on all of them.Apparently some ppl dont seem to be able to understand this.

Yup,
    Westside.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    everyone knew who i was.I signed off with westside on all of them.Apparently some ppl dont seem to be able to understand this.

Yup,
    Westside.
    I never said people didnt know who you were & i know you you signed off westside that wasnt what i was sayin

Blog Entries

i asked you to do this at the start of the week.No i dont enjoy hanging out here much at all now.No i dont enjoy it.
    One minute you are happy, the next you are leaving, then you are happy again, then you are leaving... If I had understood that you didn't want to be a mod at the beginning of this week, I'd have de-modded you, but how is anybody supposed to understand what you want when you keep changing your tune?

Funny thing wouldnt your declaration of taking things too seriously also apply to the anti mod ppl?I mean if somebody feels the need to personalise an issue then surely they are taking it too seriously too.
    Look, I'm laid back, that's how I am. I'm not saying the way I am is wrong or right, but I think I don't get offended as easily as you.

You want mods who dont take it too seriously yet apply rules of the site?What gives?

De mod me and i will let you to it,
    Westside.
    Fine I will. I think at this stage you are probably better off not being a mod. I don't mean that as any insult to you personally. I think you are great, but obviously you are not enjoying it, and so it is not for you.

Another thing i forgot to mention too.I have to read stuff i normally didnt read.the warning section.Pat i dont give a shit about the pimp in Ennis.I dont give a shit about who is threatening who.Modding doesnt mean i have to police the country.I dont give a shit about whatever it may be and also all successful sites rewarded mods.They normally do this by means of free membership of the site.Being there ,twice.
    Westie, the idea of being a mod is not that you were meant to start spending time modding stuff you don't want to. You should have left it if you weren't interested. But anyway, you are being de-modded now so this won't be a further problem.

Regards giving mods free membership of the site, this site is free anyway.

Pat x

Default RE: rewarding community mods

Quote Originally Posted by Patricia View Post

I did also say I'd like to reward community mods in some way, and I would still like to do that, but frankly I've been keeping tight lipped about this because I don't community mods who only want to be mods because they've heard I may reward community mods in some way.

Pat x
    You mean I might get to sit in the same chair as that ass in your avatar if I stick at this?????

Oh man i'm gonna go into modding overdrive now.

Default Get off the stage sweetie

One minute you are happy, the next you are leaving, then you are happy again, then you are leaving... If I had understood that you didn't want to be a mod at the beginning of this week, I'd have de-modded you, but how is anybody supposed to understand what you want when you keep changing your tune?

I was more annoyed with myself because i knew it wouldnt work and i went against my instincts and besides the last two weeks werent the easiest of weeks anyway so to come here and have to explain myself over and over to ppl who have their minds made up already and for an owner who wont clarify anything ,becomes a bit of a pain in the arse.

Look, I'm laid back, that's how I am. I'm not saying the way I am is wrong or right, but I think I don't get offended as easily as you.

I can see your laid back especially when it comes to others doing your work for you.You havnt given the mods on here one ounce of support.You stand by and let ppl say all personal stuff on a non personal issue. Even right now you still havnt given mods a grain of support.Counting deleted posts is not support by the way.We are all laid back.Id be laid back if i got a few ppl to do my stuff for me too.

I dont get offended at all pretty much but i do get pissed off when i do someone a favour and that someone seems to take it for granted and does f'all to clarify anything or make my life easier.You have done nothing to help mods here.

Fine I will. I think at this stage you are probably better off not being a mod. I don't mean that as any insult to you personally. I think you are great, but obviously you are not enjoying it, and so it is not for you.

See above.

Westie, the idea of being a mod is not that you were meant to start spending time modding stuff you don't want to. You should have left it if you weren't interested. But anyway, you are being de-modded now so this won't be a further problem.

True but it shouldnt involve constantly explaining the same stuff over and over again to the same ppl.On every other site the owner would step in and clarify the issues.Not let it carry on and on.Yopur playing it safe.Your standing back from it an dif it doesnt work ,then its the mods fault not yours.Thats what it looks like to me.

Regards giving mods free membership of the site, this site is free anyway.

Your not related to Dolly by any chance are you?I was using this as an analogy.

Westside.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345