Thread: Tips from punters

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    chemistry, its not something you can create, its either there or it isnt
    this is what decides if its going to be one to remember or not
    dont act like you know me (cause you dont if other girls have been chatting to you about me whatever (listen to the bits about how I am not personal information or otherwise) dont go checking information or looking to expand on that knowledge or something, I wasnt born yesterday, dont ask personal questions (girlfriend, wife, work, hobbies and all that, dont annoy me, learn to realise when your pushing it and shouldnt have asked the question...take a hint, relax on the drink drugs it just silences the part in your brain which says "dont say that dont push it! (that is if you ever had/still have that part) and can end up creating situations youre/were trying to avoid.
    remember what it is, two people bulshitting each other to have a good time to put it bluntly, you get your money I get my fun...and its important to create a relaxing atmosphere (this is not achieved with candles or whatever btw I mean your demeanor and easy going nature) not an interrogation room ffs Im there to 'relax' not be reminded about things in my life... also dont believe everything I say, it changes from one girl to the next or whatever
    ...mostly, and my mood

if youre struggling to understand the above properly well forget I said anything, just know your not dealing with a pussy whipped mug

words arent enough here, basically you need to sense things well and dont get curious unless youre SURE you're dealing with a fuckin idiot or something cause it looks like you get some of them types (that was a general point btw not aimed at you)
    Wow have i offended you
    Last edited by LuckyLu; 07-07-16 at 16:16. Reason: quote eddited
    Real life irish, your perfect secret xx