Quote Originally Posted by gillyland View Post
    Pin me down with what, his Grandfather's Clock on maybe his Morris Minor
    The following 'user' thanks Gillyland for his virgin ass:

zilch (all day twooooosday)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    The following 'user' thanks Gillyland for his virgin ass:

zilch (all day twooooosday)

you still here old man?, ain't it Pension day for you?, run along now, oops sorry shouldn't have said run, my bad

Reviews

Zilch wouldn't like me, I don't give OWO.
    That statement prove,s yous an old banned user

Well played sir

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post

Well played sir
    its proves I read up on members that interest me and zilch, saul and sherry interest me, I know very little about you, creepy priests I dislike

Reviews

Well played sir
    Was there ever any doubt about that for God's sake.
    I once had some 'discussion' with some keyboard warrior about the geographical location of people who use 'yous' (it's not Cork;-)

It is like Victor Frankenstein has returned taken the cold dead bodies of Ealshie., Oh Kevin, Hadaway and Dalton 23 and mixed all the bits together to form 'joe2,2'

New improved joe runs even better and more efficiently than mark 1-on attention and replies to posts. Both old joe and the mark 2 souped up version are you will notice all over the place and a little hysterical.
    Dyson industries are currently working on the mark 3 version, which should be available, Spring 2017 and which will feature even more, added bullshit.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alcatel For This Useful Post:

tom sand (01-07-16), willie wacker (01-07-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    I once had some 'discussion' with some keyboard warrior about the geographical location of people who use 'yous' (it's not Cork;-)

It is like Victor Frankenstein has returned taken the cold dead bodies of Ealshie., Oh Kevin, Hadaway and Dalton 23 and mixed all the bits together to form 'joe2,2'

New improved joe runs even better and more efficiently than mark 1-on attention and replies to posts. Both old joe and the mark 2 souped up version are you will notice all over the place and a little hysterical.
    Dyson industries are currently working on the mark 3 version, which should be available, Spring 2017 and which will feature even more, added bullshit.
    I have not been on nor was I ever banned from here, I'm not so sure if I will even stick around as the last thing I expected when signing up, me being a young lad and all, was to be bullied by a bunch of old Coffin Dodging sluts.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post

Ya I said that like that in an other thread a few days but gilly never replied
    I wonder why ?
    No wonder doc packed this place in

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

10. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

alcatel (01-07-16)

Reviews

its proves I read up on members that interest me and zilch, saul and sherry interest me, I know very little about you, creepy priests I dislike
    Ah don,t be like that
    A bit of loving goe,s a long way

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Reviews

Ya I said that like that in an other thread a few days but gilly never replied
    I wonder why ?
    No wonder doc packed this place in
    Questions flying from all directions here now and I'm becoming more confused than yous guys ever were.
    This place need new fresh blood pumping through it instead of old guys going moping about, rarely cracking a smile and about ready to kick the bucket

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast