Thread: XXX in Newbridge ia a fake person using another girls profile.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. Default XXX in Newbridge ia a fake person using another girls profile.

This girl is a fake its not the lovely XXX (who I meet before) but someone using her profile, I should have left straight away but decided to go ahead with the punt. big big mistake. first of all made appointment for 10pm called at 9:55 was told she'd call me back in 5 minutes as she was busy, 10 mins later and still no call back so I called her and was told to go to the door. where I waited another 5 mins rang and knocked at the door and had to call again to say I was outside and finial she answered the door, the room was dark and was lead to the bedroom. this is when I realized it wasn't XXX but she was older lady about late 30's very poor to no English but she seamed eager to please. So I paid and it went down hill from there, had shower before I arrived as I always do but she insisted I take another one to use up my time, she cleaned me all over then we went into the bedroom and service was so fake it was off putting, within 10 mins she say time up hurry up you finish I give you hand job to finish I said no she insisted two mins left so I decided to cut my loss and left, guys please save your hard earned cash and use another girl in the town or wait til the real and lovely XXX is back.
    Last edited by Jorge; 29-06-16 at 13:15.
    Demondan