Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Heading Off

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Gotta loves those ladies on the mainland. They be darn right filthy
    One guy says its a terror when you have to cross the Irish sea to get this kind of kinky sex, they are filthy over there but in a good way, they now crave more Longford men

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    Well Folks, its that time again, heading over to England next week to see how Mother and Daughter are keeping. Lovely ladies, They always keep in touch and are a right pair. Can't wait till I feel those titties again. Double trouble.
    Something about those English Girls I've always been attracted to, Lucy Chambers for example, now thats a lady I would mess with too.
    Good luck to yas
    is that all you need to feel? TITTIES? presumably two of them
    Last edited by bollocks; 19-06-16 at 12:32.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

hadaway (19-06-16)

Reviews

ok thanks ketchup, I'll try and do it discretely though

Redforever, would you like to cum to England with me next week ?
    why you writing so big ? ? Are you two
    Last edited by redforever; 19-06-16 at 12:36. Reason: special lady in wexford this week . . other then that I'd be gone with you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

hadaway (19-06-16)

Reviews

Hadaway who had not got laid for sometime, went to a bar to get a girl to get laid with. His bad luck there werent many girls that night and the few who were there had a guy talking with them. Then he noticed a mature woman sitting all alone having a drink. Sure she was old but she hell was hot for her age. Then he got a filthy thought in his mind maybe she has a hot looking daughter and he could convince her and her daughter to have a threesome with him. So he approached her table and soon enough they both started chatting and after a few drinks the guy told her about his fantasy of having a threesome with a mom and daughter. The woman who was dead drunk by now gave a hard look at his face and then said," okay that seems interesting, so lets go over to my place". The guy couldn't believe his luck that he convinced her so easily and so both of them took a cab and went to her house. On entering the woman shouted out loudly,"mom are you awake?"

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

7. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

hadaway (19-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by bollocks View Post
    is that all you need to feel? TITTIES? presumably two of them
    4 actually, mother and daughter

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    why you writing so big ? ? Are you two
    I'm not writing big,,,,,, why you writing big,

Reviews

i'm not writing big,,,,,, why you writing big,
    you should have gone to specsavers :d

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    Hadaway who had not got laid for sometime, went to a bar to get a girl to get laid with. His bad luck there werent many girls that night and the few who were there had a guy talking with them. Then he noticed a mature woman sitting all alone having a drink. Sure she was old but she hell was hot for her age. Then he got a filthy thought in his mind maybe she has a hot looking daughter and he could convince her and her daughter to have a threesome with him. So he approached her table and soon enough they both started chatting and after a few drinks the guy told her about his fantasy of having a threesome with a mom and daughter. The woman who was dead drunk by now gave a hard look at his face and then said," okay that seems interesting, so lets go over to my place". The guy couldn't believe his luck that he convinced her so easily and so both of them took a cab and went to her house. On entering the woman shouted out loudly,"mom are you awake?"
    Well nearly right William, I drove them and the drunk woman, well, she did wake up her mum up but wasn't good, the drunk woman fell asleep and her mum said ' fcuk this, its like trying to mount the Eiffel Tower and went back to bed
    Last edited by hadaway; 19-06-16 at 13:10.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by redforever View Post
    you should have gone to specsavers :d
    ok, no need to shout

Reviews

What a nice bunch is on here, even that nice lady mod, lu has wished me well and farewell but didn't give me her number in case i get into bother and need to contact her,
    i've cleared out my inbox now
    Last edited by hadaway; 19-06-16 at 13:45.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast