Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Brexit

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tony1 View Post
    Boris Johnson dad is a nutcase.I just watched him out Last Leg.
    He wasn't on last leg, that was his father.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by willie wacker View Post
    We could not afford a war

Sure we could.
    We could use all that money that O'Brien/Irish water stole. Failing that we could ask President Trump. After all, considering how much of our soveign right we discarded giving him a golf course (same as the Scots) I'm sure President Trump would do us a solid. He'd be sending us bricks from Trump tower. We'd be going in and beating bowler-hat wearing proddies to death.

This is the world I wish for.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (24-06-16), willie wacker (24-06-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Anderson View Post
    Sure we could.
    We could use all that money that O'Brien/Irish water stole. Failing that we could ask President Trump. After all, considering how much of our soveign right we discarded giving him a golf course (same as the Scots) I'm sure President Trump would do us a solid. He'd be sending us bricks from Trump tower. We'd be going in and beating bowler-hat wearing proddies to death.

This is the world I wish for.
    It,s nice to have a dreams

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

5. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (24-06-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It,s nice to have a dreams
    You're the shittiest genie ever willie.

Can I change wish three to 'a cornetto'?

Reviews

I think now would be a good time for the Irish to rise up and invade the north so we can free our repressed brethren from the shackles of imperial slavery.

All in favour say 'Aye!'.
    eye! wait did you say eye! or aye!? I had muck in my ears

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    eye! wait did you say eye! or aye!? I had muck in my ears

Nothing that a bit of cock won't solve.

Reviews

Nothing that a bit of cock won't solve.
    ill take your word for it

10. The Following User Says Thank You to funlover12 For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (25-06-16)

Reviews

Nothing is going to change on any of the borders in reality
    It,s the markets that will change and will be turbulent for sometime
    That's easy for you to say Willie but if you live in the border counties it is a real concern. Nobody really knows what the fuck is gonna happen. If you believe Arlene Foster & them other DUP pricks and of course that secretary of state witch Theresa Villiers there will be no border restrictions. HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW ? Nobody knows what the outcome will be for the border and anybody who says they do is a fuckin liar. S F have already been refused a border poll (really don't know what the DUP are afraid of) but Scotland can call a second independence referendum in as many years. But as for the majority in the north who voted to stay in the EU they're being told fuck off, your opinion doesn't matter. Mr Anderson bring it on cos nobody else is gonna help us. BAD FUCKIN DAY.
    Last edited by Barney Rubble; 24-06-16 at 23:44. Reason: Cunts, fuckin cunts, couldn't even log in here all evening. Fuckin cunts. I am not happy. ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Barney Rubble For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (25-06-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Barney Rubble View Post
    That's easy for you to say Willie but if you live in the border counties it is a real concern. Nobody really knows what the fuck is gonna happen. If you believe Arlene Foster & them other DUP pricks and of course that secretary of state witch Theresa Villiers there will be no border restrictions. HOW THE FUCK DO THEY KNOW ? Nobody knows what the outcome will be for the border and anybody who says they do is a fuckin liar. S F have already been refused a border poll (really don't know what the DUP are afraid of) but Scotland can call a second independence referendum in as many years. But as for the majority in the north who voted to stay in the EU they're being told fuck off, your opinion doesn't matter. Mr Anderson bring it on cos nobody else is gonna help us. BAD FUCKIN DAY.

I reckon all across England on Friday morning 17 million idiots woke up and said to themselves 'Shit! What the fuck did I do that for?!? I'm never drinking again!'

14. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Mister Anderson For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (25-06-16), Prickly (25-06-16)

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Klittyliker View Post
    If it didn't have such serious implications for Ireland this would be hilarious. Briitain scores the ultimate own goal.

It wont change much here in the long run. Of course it has short term implications. This we will suffer is only the Irish gov scaremongering people into thinking they still have the EU. The Irish gov are now terrified that if the UK do ok then we will want out.

If the EU is so good then how come the whole Eurozone was ( and still is) a fuckin mess? I mean if its this great union then we should all be doing fine right? I dont see that. I see mess after mess coming along and have a very bad feeling that down the line somewhere we are looking at a real serious war.

Westside.
    Last edited by Westsidex; 25-06-16 at 09:07.

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Westsidex For This Useful Post:

Sexy Sandy 69 (25-06-16)

Page 14 of 28 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast