Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Pancakes today Lent tomorrow - what are you giving up.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by freya View Post
    Hey Rory its the same in the real world im afraid, there really is no equality. Although in the real world the Female are more deadly than the Males of this world.

I don't mind he doesn't like me i can live with it - afterall i dont know you him or any of them and i doubt that you do either so its just cyber stuff and sometimes a tiny bit of power can go to their heads - what i did notice is that there are no female moderators!!!
    I don't wonder why men are just lapdogs rather like yorkshire terriers - but then again my mind is going to 101 dalmations again and the wonderful Cruella.

Take care and any chance of you changing your Avatar tell you in PM why. xxx
    I agree about 101 dalmations and Cruella - scary film when your a kid, even the remake live action one! Dont forget Bambi's mum getting shot and the childcatcher in Chitty Chitty Bang Bang!

PS Just keep a cool head and that will frustrate them - bullys hate it when you ignore them!

Quote Originally Posted by ninebythree View Post
    Keep playing the game

nbt
    I agree Freya should keep playing the game because she is playing it well.. If you can not play a game well do not play at all..

I received a highly amusing link today that certainly did brighten up my day..

Gemma

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by sexybabehere View Post
    I agree Freya should keep playing the game because she is playing it well.. If you can not play a game well do not play at all..

I received a highly amusing link today that certainly did brighten up my day..

Gemma
    Do you really have to play well?
    I thought if you just enjoyed playing, that was enough

How about you post only in pictures?

Quote Originally Posted by roryman View Post
    Do you really have to play well?
    I thought if you just enjoyed playing, that was enough

How about you post only in pictures?

It depends what game you are playing Rory.. If I was playing a game with you or a couple of other people it would be plenty of fun.. If I was playing a game that I had no intention on playing I would have fun but play it well..

If I posted only in pictures I would be sitting here all day drawing and that would be no fun Why don't you show me your drawing skills? I know I am no Picasso but maybe you could be..

Gemma
    XxxxxX

this thread has been undeleted

there was no clear reason for its deletion

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pats bodyguard View Post
    this thread has been undeleted

there was no clear reason for its deletion

Why put back up the thread with some of the posts deleted ,it just doesnt make any since

nbt

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123