Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Another annoying site glitch

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    I'm a bit fed up with being logged out every few minutes
    safari? ...
    Last edited by funlover12; 01-06-16 at 22:27. Reason: not asking if youd like to go on one

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by funlover12 View Post
    safari? ...
    Chrome on an Galaxy S5
    Same on my computer

Hey guys we are looking into it.
    To narrow down the issue: Were you logged in while this happened or did you use private browsing?
    I am having a trouble to replicate the issue, I really need to break it for me but it didn't happen yet.
    I would very much appreciate if you could give me more information of the issue e.g. browser, platform, did it happen after browsing the site for more than 15min, do you use any special ad blockers or anonymizers??
    Thank you.

You can also PM me if you don't want to reply here.

4. Default

that's technology unfortunately

Quote Originally Posted by pauli View Post
    To narrow down the issue: Were you logged in while this happened or did you use private browsing?
    I am having a trouble to replicate the issue, I really need to break it for me but it didn't happen yet.
    I would very much appreciate if you could give me more information of the issue e.g. browser, platform, did it happen after browsing the site for more than 15min, do you use any special ad blockers or anonymizers??
    Thank you.

Have you checked the fermions to make sure none of them have the same quantum number?

Quote Originally Posted by TonyB View Post
    Chrome on an Galaxy S5
    Same on my computer
    Are you tethering?

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by pauli View Post
    Thank you.

Happened on the phone once or twice even though I request the desktop site. Android 5.1.1 lollipop
    Laptop is running on linux mint 17.2 cinnamon , firefox browser 46.0.1 . Happens on a random basis, when I click on a thread or if i try to go back to the main forum. No particular time frame, can happen straight away or after twenty mins. Also if I try to go to the bottom of the page and select default style, it just stays on the mobile style.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12