Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast

Thread: TV series? What are you watching at the moment?

Quote Originally Posted by IDF2 View Post
    Gas that's why I started watching again!
    It's a great show. Pure OTT high octane action trash with just the right amount of boobage. Still get a semi every time I think of Kai's daughter

Strange how different Antony Starr looks in Banshee because of that hair, I was 4 episodes into The Boys before I realised it was the same dude.

2. Default

Started watching this last night. It's top class. I'm half way through it and loving it so fair. The 1st episode is 1 hour and 20 minutes long. It kept on flashing up on the fire stick so i signed up for paramount. You get it free for a week to try. Well worth it.

3. The Following User Says Thank You to VictorVonDoomCock For This Useful Post:

Rooney2808 (21-12-22)

Reviews

Yellowstone is a good watch. I've watched the first 4 seasons, haven't started season 5 yet.
    It's a bit over the top and borderline ridiculous at times but still enjoyable.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Rooney2808 For This Useful Post:

VictorVonDoomCock (21-12-22)

6. Default

Quote Originally Posted by Rooney2808 View Post
    Yellowstone is a good watch. I've watched the first 4 seasons, haven't started season 5 yet.
    It's a bit over the top and borderline ridiculous at times but still enjoyable.
    The New Jack Ryan has been added to amazon. Going to have to put Yellowstone on hold.

Reviews

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uLtkt8BonwM

Anyone planning to watch this?
    I loved the video games and must say this looks like it will be very good.
    Last edited by SofiaTheMod; 16-01-23 at 17:09. Reason: Minors

Reviews

Watched all episodes of Tulsa King starring Sylvester Stallone over the weekend. Great show and season 2 has been agreed.
    Hello darkness my old friend.....

9. Default

I am currently rewatching scrubs at the moment

Reviews

I'm currently watching Hannibal.

I love the Thomas Harris books and The Silence Of The Lambs is one of my favourite movies of all time (and books), but 39 episodes of this !

Pretty violent (obviously), but a lot of the gore is more artistic.

Good so far.

Reviews

FUCK THOSE CUNTS AT NETFLIX FOR RUINING THE WITCHER!

Did I read the books? Nah.

Did I play the games? Nah.

I only started watching it cos of Henry Cavill and he KILLED IT as Geralt of Rivia. And because those stupid airhead writer FUCKS want to deviate as far as they can from the source material, he (as a long time fan of the books and games) has been forced to step aside because the show that is called THE WITCHER, IS TRYING TO MAKE THE SHOW NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING WITCHER!

IMAGINE HAVING A TALENTED ACTOR THAT UNDERSTANDS THE FUCKING CHARACTER BETTER THAN ANYONE POSSIBLY COULD, AND THEN NOT TAKING WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ON-BOARD COS YOU WANT TO STEAR CLEAR OF THE SOURCE MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE PAINFUL DEATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO MAKE A TV SHOW ABOUT BARNEY RUBBLE, BUT NOT ONLY IS HE NOT GOING TO APPEAR IN THE SHOW, HE'S NOT GOING TO BE MENTIONED ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID RETARD FUCKTARD NETFLIX HOLLYWOOD PIECES OF SHIT CUNTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

May have.... may have gone slightly overboard there..... Just ever so slightly........

I WILL NOT BE WATCHING SEASON 4 OR ANY OTHER SEASONS WHEN CHRIS HEMSWORTH'S LESSER KNOWN BROTHER REPLACES HENRY AS GERALT OF RIVIA, I HOPE THE SHOW BURNS TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by ladiesman217; 05-08-23 at 11:03.
    ladiesman217: April 2009 to April 2024

Goodbye

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ladiesman217 View Post
    FUCK THOSE CUNTS AT NETFLIX FOR RUINING THE WITCHER!

Did I read the books? Nah.

Did I play the games? Nah.

I only started watching it cos of Henry Cavill and he KILLED IT as Geralt of Rivia. And because those stupid airhead writer FUCKS want to deviate as far as they can from the source material, he (as a long time fan of the books and games) has been forced to step aside because the show that is called THE WITCHER, IS TRYING TO MAKE THE SHOW NOT ABOUT THE FUCKING WITCHER!

IMAGINE HAVING A TALENTED ACTOR THAT UNDERSTANDS THE FUCKING CHARACTER BETTER THAN ANYONE POSSIBLY COULD, AND THEN NOT TAKING WHAT HE HAS TO SAY ON-BOARD COS YOU WANT TO STEAR CLEAR OF THE SOURCE MATERIAL!!!!!!!!!!!! I HOPE YOU ALL DIE PAINFUL DEATHS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID CUNTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'M GOING TO MAKE A TV SHOW ABOUT BARNEY RUBBLE, BUT NOT ONLY IS HE NOT GOING TO APPEAR IN THE SHOW, HE'S NOT GOING TO BE MENTIONED ONCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STUPID RETARD FUCKTARD NETFLIX HOLLYWOOD PIECES OF SHIT CUNTARDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FUWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!

May have.... may have gone slightly overboard there..... Just ever so slightly........

I WILL NOT BE WATCHING SEASON 4 OR ANY OTHER SEASONS WHEN CHRIS HEMSWORTH'S LESSER KNOWN BROTHER REPLACES HENRY AS GERALT OF RIVIA, I HOPE THE SHOW BURNS TO THE GROUND!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    This should really be in the "Complaints department".

Page 47 of 50 FirstFirst ... 374546474849 ... LastLast