Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Anyone seen Deborah? (Dublin)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by ShadowEmpress View Post
    I wouldn't say I'm looking for a review, just verification that it actually is her and that she's not a scammer. That's all I use reviews for, I'm well aware that an appointment can vary greatly from client to client, based on various reasons. I'm not after any details, a simple yes or no suffices.

Were fake profiles and scammers not such a big issue on this site, I wouldn't even be asking. Since so many posters say that no reviews=no go except for that one special lady that they know of, I was just wanting to make sure she didn't just happen to be someone's exception to the rule.

If my query was offensive or found to be rude, it genuinely wasn't my intent for it to be so.
    Ah, I see. I understand now what you are asking. I never thought about it that way. In my case I would just leave if it wasn't the person.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to OutKast For This Useful Post:

ShadowEmpress (13-05-16)

Quote Originally Posted by OutKast View Post
    Ah, I see. I understand now what you are asking. I never thought about it that way. In my case I would just leave if it wasn't the person.
    I also forgot to mention, aside from basic verification purposes, 99% of reviews are basically no good to me, seeing as most reviewers are men and I'm a lady lol. They don't exactly apply to me

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12