Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Missing/mislayed Thread

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    My query involves a thread that has disappeared into thin air. I know it existed because both I and Epsilon contributed to it..............and no it's not one of Paw's threads having a go at Westie in the Soap Opera section.

This thread was started by mrsbrown in General Chat and to be honest, the thread was just a load of old s***e (well fresh s***e actually). In fact Epsilon and I took him up on the issue. The thread subsequently was moved to the Soap section and afterwards it disappeared completely.

I dont know why it was removed, as I did'nt see any rules being infringed. Although, as I have stated, the thread was basically a piece of s***e, and I mean that quite literally folks, it served a useful purpose, in that it demonstrated to the membership what a complete w****r mrsbrown is.

maybe Mrs Brown.. went crying to westie and had it removed because we were being mean to him... boo hoo....

Default sorry.......

Quote Originally Posted by WTF View Post
    i never laid a hand on you pet.

Westside.
    I just needed some more sleep the other day

I was back to sleeping 2-3 hr at 8am-11am or 9-12..... probably that s why i was so easily irritable recently......

Anyway,i did not meant about MrBrown post, i meant more about Paws post.....anyway,i guess that topic is gone already.........

Happy moderating and i ll go back to catch up with some more sleep x x x
    I m still lurking sometimes ;-)

3. Default

Quote Originally Posted by mrsbrown View Post
    Be on the Quays at midnight as well MISTER GROUNDHOGDAY !!! You can have the same as trhe other two!!!
    Your picking on my brother. You won't feel so tough when you see me on the Quays. Carlos is the more chilled out one. I take no nonsense.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Epsilon View Post
    Sorry i was Mrs Brown... Did you start without me? And why did you get a straightener for Carlos?
    My last question is , what were you doing on the quays at midnight.. were you looking for a rent boy or something?
    I think he secretly fancies me Epsilon......seemingly he's big into butch latino types......a bit confused about his sexuality if you ask me.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I think he secretly fancies me Epsilon......seemingly he's big into butch latino types......a bit confused about his sexuality if you ask me.

I think he may be a bit confused too. bless his little cotton socks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12