Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Lonely ??

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Seriously dude. You feeling blue then go for a run.
    Yes this may sound like you are on ya own but its a great way to clear the mind and think things through.

Always gives me that feel good kick up the arse.
    If he's lonely? Could he not take your "Mickey" out?.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Sorry if this is a little downer, but last night/ this morning was having dinner with new best friend and she asked me was I lonely ??

Got message on here yesterday, from lady saying she felt lonely too.

Now when I thought about question, I think answer is probably yes. Why ?? Although sometimes I just go home to sleep and that could be either day or night, when I get up and apartment is empty it does hit me. For as long as I can remember I have always had someone there, but due to circumstances I will be alone for next few months.

So nothing personal but some of you guys must live alone, and you girls do when traveling, so whats the answer? what do you do?. I work hard, have very little time off, and have a few good friends, but one I have spent days and nights with lately is not back for few weeks. Special Lady is gone for awhile.

If you have suggestions let me know, but DO NOT turn thread into row.Or slagging.

Thanks
    Sounds like your going from work to bed , maybe your working too much,
    It is said that not one person on their deathbed has statedthey wished they had worked harder

Reviews

Really DO appreciate the replies folks and the PMs. Did not actually think about being lonely until friend asked . I have more summers behind me than in front, so it is just unusual, and a couple of work and family things going shit at same time.
    My work keeps me very fit and active, and allows me to help people,and sometimes I feel like, I am in a bloody video game. I dream about Italians with large hair and mustache
    I had very early breakfast with my friend this morning, and she is very very smart, and as someone said here I need to take a few days out.
    Going to hills with couple of friend and bike, and next week my friend is back working, so we can be "Dancing in the Dark" again,and in a couple of months I will be with family.
    Again thanks for your constructive and helpful replies.
    There are some kind folks on here, jeez even got a hug from Zilch and "something" from IDF , thanks guys.
    " Thankful for those thankful for the things I did "

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lapd For This Useful Post:

ShadowEmpress (02-05-16)

Blog Entries
    Reviews

It really hits me the weekend even when I go out Fri or sat night you always wake up in bed alone Sunday ,I sick to death seeing couples in town ,nights out ,gym ,pool holding hands slapping her arse all that shite your like Jesus give me a break

6. The Following User Says Thank You to celticden For This Useful Post:

tom sand (06-06-16)

work hard, play hard that's what i do when i feel lonely

8. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

celticden (05-06-16)

Reviews

I'm not lonely per se! But i miss that other significant half!!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Clueless For This Useful Post:

celticden (05-06-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lapd View Post
    Sorry if this is a little downer, but last night/ this morning was having dinner with new best friend and she asked me was I lonely ??

Got message on here yesterday, from lady saying she felt lonely too.

Now when I thought about question, I think answer is probably yes. Why ?? Although sometimes I just go home to sleep and that could be either day or night, when I get up and apartment is empty it does hit me. For as long as I can remember I have always had someone there, but due to circumstances I will be alone for next few months.

So nothing personal but some of you guys must live alone, and you girls do when traveling, so whats the answer? what do you do?. I work hard, have very little time off, and have a few good friends, but one I have spent days and nights with lately is not back for few weeks. Special Lady is gone for awhile.

If you have suggestions let me know, but DO NOT turn thread into row.Or slagging.

Thanks

Music... Has to be music... You can be in the middle of the biggest crowd you have ever seen and put your head phones in and you can be by yourself in your own mind...like wise if your feeling lonely put music on and you can be anywhere you like. Just avoid the songs that are a downer and you will be fine. Thats what i do anyways

12. The Following User Says Thank You to TriplexXx For This Useful Post:

celticden (05-06-16)

I Don't need hug, cuddle and neither kiss.. just need ass ffs

ps: hotbody, real love is not exist! What is love by the way? I think the real meaning of love is F.U.C.K

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

Super ModeratorTheNightShift (06-06-16)

Reviews

10 years ago, I hadn't a friend left in this country. Most of my close family and friends have emigrated for work, however we are constantly finding ways of staying in contact, and there's always someone coming back for a visit, so lonely I'm not, though sometimes its difficult to find someone to put my arms around. There are some new people in my life, but they cannot take the place of lifelong friends with shared memories and secrets.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Embrace being a hermit. Some of my closest friends I've never even met in person.

But I'm happy with it. If I did ever go out to a pub/club I'd spend all night wanting to go home again away from the crowd.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast