Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: BJ with condom

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by zilch View Post
    Is crossing the road dangerous ? Depends on your approach really.

If you are not sure then just play safe.
    yep but a condom on first

2. The Following User Says Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

3. Default

owo the best

Blog Entries

You should stick to wanking then.

Blog Entries

I'd personally never ever risk my health for a few hundred euros but each to their own....

I think it was Radio 1 (UK) who did a recent programme on the recent spike of cases of oral gonorrhea & chlamydia because of people not using protection for oral sex.

It surprises me how many guys would risk catching an STI for a few moments pleasure - especially the ones who have a missus at home so could easily pass something on.

Friend of mine had an ex who was fucking about - got chlamydia - passed it back to her and she lost her baby through miscarriage because of this scumbag....!

Use your brains people and not your dicks!

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

6. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

Barney Rubble (29-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by lactatinglucy View Post
    I'd personally never ever risk my health for a few hundred euros but each to their own....

I think it was Radio 1 (UK) who did a recent programme on the recent spike of cases of oral gonorrhea & chlamydia because of people not using protection for oral sex.

It surprises me how many guys would risk catching an STI for a few moments pleasure - especially the ones who have a missus at home so could easily pass something on.

Friend of mine had an ex who was fucking about - got chlamydia - passed it back to her and she lost her baby through miscarriage because of this scumbag....!

Use your brains people and not your dicks!
    Hi Lucy xx

You say it surprises you how many guys take the risk of catching something, and I say something because my information for my question is zero.

You advertise as Lactating and your signature says you produce milk, so looking at this from the punters perspective, what risks are they taking at sampling breast fluid from someone.

This is a body fluid and I would assume it would carry some risk in the same way any other body fluid would.

I really hope you don't take offence at my question, as none is meant, and it only raised my curiosity when I was reading your post.

xx
    Some people have to have the last word,
    but they don't actually want you to stop talking,
    as they like the sound of their own voices too much.

Reviews

You should update your profile and ad the service "pissing on people's chips" because you are good at it.
    Do you take drugs to make yourself lactate on a permanent basis ?
    Have you read the small print ?
    I bet there are risks............
    Considering how many people you know and how many of them are sexually active what is the percentage of people who lost a baby ? 0.000001 %
    Your very negative but that's just my opinion as I don't know you personally.

Reviews

It's grand.......

why all the discussions always have to lead to arguments?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by amylove69 View Post
    Hi Lucy xx

You say it surprises you how many guys take the risk of catching something, and I say something because my information for my question is zero.

You advertise as Lactating and your signature says you produce milk, so looking at this from the punters perspective, what risks are they taking at sampling breast fluid from someone.

This is a body fluid and I would assume it would carry some risk in the same way any other body fluid would.

I really hope you don't take offence at my question, as none is meant, and it only raised my curiosity when I was reading your post.

xx

This is very true so good point!

I won't go into specifics regarding health testing, pregnancy and milk screening when you have a baby or you become a milk donor for premature babies on a forum designed to advertise sex but if you wanted to discuss further via PM I'm happy to.... :-)

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

12. The Following User Says Thank You to lactatinglucy For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (29-04-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by LuckyLu View Post
    why all the discussions always have to lead to arguments?
    I put it down to immaturity
    Last edited by redforever; 29-04-16 at 11:37. Reason: that or sexual frustration

14. The Following User Says Thank You to redforever For This Useful Post:

amylove69 (29-04-16)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast