Thread: Aching Balls

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Aching Balls

My balls are aching, a dull pain due to having a erection in my pants all ball, with sadly no chance of relief.
    Today I saw something which gave me this condition: South William street, about midday, there was a photo shoot going on, I think it was related to a well known fetish shop on that street, a photographer was there with a model, and it was HER which condemned my genitals to a day of throbbing pent up pain and strain.
    She was a petit blonde, no more than 20, and she wore knee high black boots with heels, a super tight black mini skirt, and a type of sleevless black top, her pointy tit nipples clearly to be seen, she was 100% wank material in person, the sight of her gave my little pecker a full surge of blood . . . .the idea of sex came to my mind, she was just so cock stirring . . . . . .
    Its not easy trying to walk either let me tell yous, I pretended to reach for something in my trousers pocket- and adjusted my growing pecker to facilitate a easier walk mode.
    I looked back a few times, what a play bed in a bedroom she could be . . .!.

Its times like those you are happy to be male, I would pay a ransom for copies of those photos which she posed for today (what a job those photographer guys have, take pictures of sweet things like her- then have a good wank over the best pictures in the evening).

Sometimes you want sex, sometimes you just want a solo selfish drawn out wank, its the latter which is called for today I think
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Today . ..jpg 
Views:	119 
Size:	73.2 KB 
ID:	8996  
    A man s mission in life is to spread his seed with as many women as possible, for as long as possible, in any position possible . . . .