Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Discreet Locations Cork

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by carlos marvado View Post
    I'm sure that with a powerful grip like yours you'd be a marvilous hurler Anita. I'm also partial to the GAA. What's your favourite team then?
    Kerry, Kilkenny, and Mayo-could someone tell the Dubs that if they want to win against Tyrone, that need to get some self-confidence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    Kerry, Kilkenny, and Mayo-could someone tell the Dubs that if they want to win against Tyrone, that need to get some self-confidence
    Kerry and Kilkenny, I cant argue with you there Sister Anita as I support them both.....but Mayo ffs......the last time they won Sam Maguire was 1951.....but you have to hand it to them, they go in each year with high hopes and fully convinced that they're going to get their hands on the holy grail even though GAA is'nt the primary sport in the county.

Blog Entries

Kerry and Kilkenny, I cant argue with you there Sister Anita as I support them both.....but Mayo ffs......the last time they won Sam Maguire was 1951.....but you have to hand it to them, they go in each year with high hopes and fully convinced that they're going to get their hands on the holy grail even though GAA is'nt the primary sport in the county.

You cannot beat 'country'people, they have plenty of self-confidence

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by anitasizzle View Post
    You cannot beat 'country'people, they have plenty of self-confidence
    Ah yes Sister Anita, but as every Dub can tell you, self-confidence can be a masquerade for cute country hurism. Just look at the Dail for proof.
    Last edited by carlos marvado; 26-02-09 at 20:11.

Blog Entries

Ah yes Sister Anita, but as every Dub can tell you, self-confidence can be a masquerade for cute country hurism. Just look at the Dail for proof.
    Yeah! It was alright when house prices were hitting the roof, and everybody was off to Spain you're a 'cute' whore

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234