Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: France bans prostitution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    How can you say that it is not possible to ban the purchase without banning the sale, when this is how it is in Sweden, Northern Ireland and various other places? It is illegal to buy sex in Belfast where I am, but I am not doing anything illegal and I sell sex.
    Because in those countries everyone is not equal under the eyes of law as the king or queen is higher
    Our Republic constitution we are a equal under the eyes of law so technically you can't ban one let the other off
    Last edited by annabel taylor; 14-05-16 at 22:48.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

joggon (14-05-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    Because in those countries everyone is not equal under the eyes of law as the king or queen is higher
    Our Republic constitution we are a equal under the eyes of law so technically you can't ban one let the other off
    Annabel, if you believe that nobody is above the law in this country, you must be extraordinarily niave wrt social class nuances!
    I can absolutely guarantee you, no member of the great and the good or their protectors the pigz will ever be prosecuted in The Republic, under such a law and that would even be the case if they were engaging with any amount of trafficked/coerced sex workers!
    Indeed one prominent redneck TD, who has spoken in Dáil Eireann in favour of a previous iteration of this insane bill, is a compulsive punter, in fairness, he would never engage with a woman, he knew to be trafficked or coerced!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Quote Originally Posted by The Libertarian View Post
    Indeed one prominent redneck TD, who has spoken in Dáil Eireann in favour of a previous iteration of this insane bill, is a compulsive punter,
    Very helpful comment, gombeen.

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Let's put this into perspective. France have not 'banned' prostitution, they have banned the 'purchase of sex'. It's not quite the same. It is annoying, but this will all implode eventually.
    And that is why the German economy will do so well,,, a traditional lutheran country.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by stillirish View Post
    Very helpful comment, gombeen.
    Why? I think gobshites like that should be exposed!
    Ride them on the beaches!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123