Thread: Anonymous STI testing

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Reviews

Default Anonymous STI testing

Thought I would put this up in case it helps anyone else who, like me, does not trust the medical establishment to keep things confidential.

The site http://www.letsgetchecked.com offers a service that can be untraceable. You buy a kit in a pharmacy, collect samples yourself, post them in and get results on-line. They need name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address, but none of them have to be real. Seems a good service and it has worked well on the couple of occasions I have used it.

Of course if I got a positive result I would make sure that people who need to know were told, but I would like to be in control of that process to ensure discretion.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post:

robbie9 (06-04-16)

Quote Originally Posted by MidlifeCrisis View Post
    Thought I would put this up in case it helps anyone else who, like me, does not trust the medical establishment to keep things confidential.

The site http://www.letsgetchecked.com offers a service that can be untraceable. You buy a kit in a pharmacy, collect samples yourself, post them in and get results on-line. They need name, address, phone number, date of birth and email address, but none of them have to be real. Seems a good service and it has worked well on the couple of occasions I have used it.

Of course if I got a positive result I would make sure that people who need to know were told, but I would like to be in control of that process to ensure discretion.
    how do you pay for it and remain anonymous

ah my bad you can purchase in a shop with cash- thought you had to purchase it online

Reviews

i paid €160 for my test so not bad.

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by John Thomas View Post
    how do you pay for it and remain anonymous
    The kit is bought in-store, so just use cash. The price includes analysis and results. When you register on-line there is a code on the box that identifies it.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to MidlifeCrisis For This Useful Post: