Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: This Weather O!

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Cassandra View Post
    I have literally watched every box set in the house, Netflix-d every current show and even broke out the vast player for those I couldn't find online (what? The attic has spiders!) Lord save me! Any recommendations Y'all?
    Take walk along a nature trail or go to the mountains
    The day that was in would be a shame to watch TV

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

Blog Entries

would you believe it lads but I actually went hiking today,little basket of soda bread and jam with some spicier African food,reached the top of our nearest mount, watching the rain come down over the bay.
    I was wet and mad but felt strangely calm. My calves may need a week to recover but walking up was a blessed. Summer day. Anyways reckt now,so off to bed. Xx
    What if "It's Raining Men" and 'Let the bodies hit the floor' are both about the same event but from different perspectives 🤔

3. Default

would you believe it lads but I actually went hiking today,little basket of soda bread and jam with some spicier African food,reached the top of our nearest mount, watching the rain come down over the bay.
    I was wet and mad but felt strangely calm. My calves may need a week to recover but walking up was a blessed. Summer day. Anyways reckt now,so off to bed. Xx
    I like rain for some reason, it just feels refreshing

Reviews

So there won't be any posts from you later tonight then!!
    Last edited by Clueless; 03-04-16 at 23:13.

Reviews

It's possible your telling the truth as you gave a descent description
    In the mountains you can get pissed off but as you said so fullfilling
    And your calves and quads will be stiff and worse tomorrow
    But you will sleep like a baby tonight lol
    Last edited by willie wacker; 03-04-16 at 23:29.

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

just seen forecast for rest of week and unfortunately no change

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by celticwarrior88 View Post
    I like rain for some reason, it just feels refreshing
    I don't like rain for some reason, it just feels wet and cold and miserable and depressing.

Hot bath Cassandra ,,, 2 nice glasses of White Wine ...and Bingo no pain ...

9. The Following User Says Thank You to james12013 For This Useful Post:

Cassandra (07-04-16)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12