Thread: Fake photos! Are EI doing enough???

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default Fake photos! Are EI doing enough???

Do EI do enough regarding this?

I reported Elisa123 as having fake photos last week. I called as I'd been to the original lady using these pics (Sara or Sarah I believe) and asked was it her as some girls regularly change their name etc.
    I was advised it was and called out. Needless to say it wasn't her. So I reported the "verified photos" as being wrong.

She's now advertising in Finglas under a different name (Moira or similar, still Elisa123 username) with again "verified pictures" that look completely different to last weeks and are still not of the actual girl.

Sort it out EI. I've a pain in my hole travelling to see these "verified" girls only to be disappointed on arrival.

Before anyone suggests not visiting girls that don't allow reviews I wouldn't normally it was just having been previously and being led to believe it was the same girl I decided to call.

Also when someone abuses the photo system why not ban them from uploading photos?

2. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to ebonylover1981 For This Useful Post:

ana massage (29-03-16), james12013 (30-03-16), LuckyLu (30-03-16), Sexy Sandy 69 (29-03-16)