Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Which way first??

Just wondering as a first timer which way do you think? I fuck first?

Quote Originally Posted by ts-shemale-rammer View Post
    Oh comeon guys! Be a gentleman! Ladies first please (meaning i fuck you first)
    Why does there have to be a first and second? Why not just a ladies only please (meaning you only fuck me)?

Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad1988 View Post
    Just wondering as a first timer which way do you think? I fuck first?
    Don't you get it bitch! I said ladies first so no matter if you are first timer or not. I'LL FUCK YOU FIRST. Understood??

Quote Originally Posted by tokerama View Post
    Why does there have to be a first and second? Why not just a ladies only please (meaning you only fuck me)?
    I would prefer that way indeed What more would i ask when i see an ass in front of me. Just let me ram that dirty hole. The more asses the merrier. My cock will be happy to meet those holes

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ts-shemale-rammer For This Useful Post:

tokerama (31-03-16)

Don't you get it bitch! I said ladies first so no matter if you are first timer or not. I'LL FUCK YOU FIRST. Understood??

I would prefer that way indeed What more would i ask when i see an ass in front of me. Just let me ram that dirty hole. The more asses the merrier. My cock will be happy to meet those holes
    Yes Ms Rammer, i really prefer it that way too, you Dom Top and me your bitch bottom that you can ram repeatedly. And do other kinky things to me of your choice (as you are the Dom & i know my place, i.e. for me to offer my holes, be obedient and do anything as you please. Even hotter if you want to humiliate me while doing it :P)

Heard and understood Ms Rammer, Cant wait for for my dirty little hole to be filled and dominated for the first time.

Quote Originally Posted by tokerama View Post
    Yes Ms Rammer, i really prefer it that way too, you Dom Top and me your bitch bottom that you can ram repeatedly. And do other kinky things to me of your choice (as you are the Dom & i know my place, i.e. for me to offer my holes, be obedient and do anything as you please. Even hotter if you want to humiliate me while doing it :P)
    Quote Originally Posted by jackthelad1988 View Post
    Heard and understood Ms Rammer, Cant wait for for my dirty little hole to be filled and dominated for the first time.
    Good boy

Mmmmmm yes please!!!

Sexy Bitch
    Quote Originally Posted by wakka View Post
    I'm mostly passive but if i'm in the mood to switch i prefer to fck first as i find being fucked makes me want to come more than fucking, therefore if i'm fucked first I dont last long when its my turn
    <b>THE ONE AND ONLY </b>

Reviews

Answer to that question is does she want to be fck at all with clients..

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by nicoli View Post
    Sexy Bitch
    you know it...and more importantly....your bitch
    Can feel the urge returning

To punt or not to punt...that is the question!!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast