Quote Originally Posted by roxyw11 View Post
noy any more i,l profe it to you soon my dear ever and you never be my friend unlese you help me to profe my english
by the way just now gardai reading all msg now and i do profe to you who i am

one more time have great day all except p**** of ennis

and new p*** of waterford he tray to set me up with gemma 2 days ago

dear freind gemma your good friend and that j*** she is bad news
i,l be for you all

sorry my english no good but i know what i am doing
no hassel no trubel no problemssssssssssssssssss

ps/ daiana m and nicole in ennis keep all your text and all numbers for ............./
I have been busy over the weekend and have only saw your post now. My apartment in Laois is now no longer available and no there was no police at it and if there was I have nothing to hide as I am not an agency, the time I was reided in proved that. I would never ever allow an agency girl to work from my apartment. I do not know what happened between you and J... as I was not there. Which guy are you referring to? Is it the coloured foreign pimp you told me she had or one in Waterford. I have worked with J... I know she does not have one pimp, never mind two. I myself often get accused of being an agency because I have a receptionist. Does anyone seriously think if I was an agency I would have the password of this and be able to write what ever I feel like writing or my own work phone? I do seriously doubt it. J... is the same. I can assure you Roxy she is 100% independant.

If you would like to talk about this any further can you call me please as I do not like discussing matters that could damage someones reputation except my own on a public message board.

Gemma