Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Condom protocol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    Lubrication is important, so if there is not enough natural lubricant being made then extra lube is needed. Only a bit though or you lose sensation again (I believe).
    Absolutely - there is nothing worse that too much lube when you have a condom on - there is little or no feeling or sensation
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————
    —————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Petros For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (25-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by emilyuk View Post
    Your not Kate, thats the correct way to put it on. Like you say pulling the foreskin back can cause discomfort, not everyone's is the same. Sometime's when you're putting the condom on, the skin will go back by itself, but its not something that should be forced, you're doing it right woman, no breakages and lots of repeat fun :-)

I do it the same way, and I've in 9 years had 1 break and that was a Durex Extra safe, so I don't use them any more :P
    Important words highlighted. As with everything to do with sex, nothing should be forced. My experience with penii is very much limited to my own experience but I've never burst or tore a condom if the foreskin was pulled back before fitting.
    My wife caught me wearing ladies underwear and threatened to leave me.
    So I packed up all her clothes
    And left.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to philipkntz For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by philipkntz View Post
    Important words highlighted. As with everything to do with sex, nothing should be forced. My experience with penii is very much limited to my own experience but I've never burst or tore a condom if the foreskin was pulled back before fitting.
    I've never had one tear foreskin pulled back or not, I think making sure your lady (or man) is well prepared for penetration is vital in good condom protocol

6. The Following User Says Thank You to emilyuk For This Useful Post:

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345