Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: False profiles

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    Glad you're showing your true colours, hope the mods will deal with you tomorrow.
    off all the ladies I have seen here on EI you bring out the worst in me and I did not meet you lol,I could say a lot more if you if you push it, I don't spend all my time on EI, I don't care what happens here tomorrow, ps ladyvonteese is a real lady that I spend a lot of time with and you and her get banned you for two weeks and her for life what fair about that, you should have got the same, and you had all your friends to help you get her banned, you make me sick,

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by tom rambo View Post
    off all the ladies I have seen here on EI you bring out the worst in me and I did not meet you lol,I could say a lot more if you if you push it, I don't spend all my time on EI, I don't care what happens here tomorrow, ps ladyvonteese is a real lady that I spend a lot of time with and you and her get banned you for two weeks and her for life what fair about that, you should have got the same, and you had all your friends to help you get her banned, you make me sick,
    Bud will you take a step back ffs

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

3. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (18-02-16), tom rambo (17-02-16), Wolverine (17-02-16)

Reviews

oh, Sophie, you know you want to get ramboed,I just know you do, just think off me sliding my cock between your legs are you getting wet yet,
    god Tom
    i hope you were drinking last night

5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to tom sand For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (17-02-16), Wolverine (17-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by SophieX View Post
    This is rude.

If you really want to go down the discretion route, let me get the go ahead from the moderators....
    if you want to report me go ahead I don't care, I am sure you don't need to get the go ahead from anyone, you are the Boss,

Reviews

Tom you'd be pissed if anyone took that attitude with LVT. Don't be a muppet and apologize

8. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (18-02-16), Petros (17-02-16), tom rambo (17-02-16)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Tom you'd be pissed if anyone took that attitude with LVT. Don't be a muppet and apologize
    I am doing this because off let been Banned and brings up her name every chance she gets, Sophie brought back Mr Hyde, EI tells us to email them if you want to ask something and I did, and the did not get back to me,so now I ask them in open forum, when are ye letting back ladyvontees,

Reviews

I am doing this because off let been Banned and brings up her name every chance she gets, Sophie brought back Mr Hyde, EI tells us to email them if you want to ask something and I did, and the did not get back to me,so now I ask them in open forum, when are ye letting back ladyvontees,
    Tom I have defended you in the past. Listen to me when I say you are being a knob. Apologize.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Wolverine For This Useful Post:

tom rambo (17-02-16)

Reviews

I know I will be banned for this but I don't care, there is a post I am thinking of putting up and if I do it will put the final nail in my coffin, lol

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Wolverine View Post
    Tom I have defended you in the past. Listen to me when I say you are being a knob. Apologize.
    thanks for everything, but I will not apologize, but I will say goodbye my friend

Reviews

thanks for everything, but I will not apologize, but I will say goodbye my friend
    I few of us here have tried to help you but I cannot believe some of the quote,s you said tonight
    There must be someone behind you pushing or you had too much drink tonight
    All you have to say is you were out of order and leave at that and log out

" WE ARE CONNACHT "

15. The Following User Says Thank You to willie wacker For This Useful Post:

Wolverine (17-02-16)

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast