Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast

Thread: Nipples!!!

Blog Entries
    Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I'm not sure I would go with that theory. I mean a baby sucking on a nipple is not the most pleasant sensation in the world, along with being milk heavy and the agony of needing to offload at a point when you can't. Also the last thing you want with a baby sucking on your nipple is to feel a sexual stimulus.

For me the sensation in the nipple as a sexual stimulus is entirely different to the baby thing (especially with regards to bonding as 40 mins of being sucked on in a way that you found sexually stimulated with your baby is not only wrong it would be incredibly frustrating).

With that in mind, the stimulus (which is sexual) is purely genetic and differs from person to person like some people have blue eyes and some have brown eyes. Some are more sensitive than others and it has nothing to do with gender at all.

You know me. I have to be a contrary Mary
    Kate, I think you win on that point.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to bollocks For This Useful Post:

Curvaceous Kate (03-02-16)

I know I'm so late to the party that it's probably nearly started again but...
    I can't believe that no other guys out there get as much out of nipple play as I do!
    Tweaking, flicking, sucking, nibbling, biting, pulling, twisting, massaging, it makes me hard just to think about it.
    I can take or leave BJ, but some nipple pain... that really makes me cum fast.
    I'm still hunting for the best person to do this to me (found a couple of goodies though)

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
    I'm not sure I would go with that theory. I mean a baby sucking on a nipple is not the most pleasant sensation in the world, along with being milk heavy and the agony of needing to offload at a point when you can't. Also the last thing you want with a baby sucking on your nipple is to feel a sexual stimulus.

For me the sensation in the nipple as a sexual stimulus is entirely different to the baby thing (especially with regards to bonding as 40 mins of being sucked on in a way that you found sexually stimulated with your baby is not only wrong it would be incredibly frustrating).

With that in mind, the stimulus (which is sexual) is purely genetic and differs from person to person like some people have blue eyes and some have brown eyes. Some are more sensitive than others and it has nothing to do with gender at all.

You know me. I have to be a contrary Mary
    You will find, I still surmise more males that have little or no sensation in their nipples than women.
    And more than a sexual stimulus, the fact of women having more sensitive nipples, on. Average, is still related a little to nursing.
    Discomfort is a way for your body to tell you to change wbat you're doing.
    The feeling you talk about as being milk heavy should be telling you to suckle or express milk.
    These things alone are a suggestion of the gender gap on sensitivity.
    For quite a few males, talking about nipple sensitivity or any sensation at all(unless you drive a needle or something through it;-) is akin to asking a co ngenitally blind person to describe a beautiful view or the colour red.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Reviews

I like my nipples being licked gets me really going and I love sucking on girls erect nipples and licking them
    """"Don't piss into the wind you will get wet""""

Blog Entries

A thread about amazing nipples and no one told me!!! WTF?

Just encase anyone forgot about me - I'm the milky sheriff around these parts.....my nipples leak liquid gold

My Milkshake Brings All The Boys To The Yard

Reviews

Mine don't react to any stimulus but i notice that girls like to kiss them expecting a reaction - i guess it depends on the guy!!

Reviews

Mine are quite sensitive, love it when a lady squeezes & plays with them.

Along with FK, getting my nipples flicked, licked and gently sucked are the things that really get me going. Nothing too hard or painful, not into pain.
    BTW I can confirm that both the ladies who have made a contribution perform this task to the highest possible standard. Thanks Emily and Kate

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Garaldo For This Useful Post:

RebelSub87 (16-05-17)

Reviews

I love ladies with these type of nipples, I love to deep throat them, you get the best of both worlds

12. The Following User Says Thank You to hadaway For This Useful Post:

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by hadaway View Post
    I love ladies with these type of nipples, I love to deep throat them, you get the best of both worlds

I thought that was real for a moment. Photoshop is pretty cool isn't it lol

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast