Quote Originally Posted by Curvaceous Kate View Post
Yes but they are increasing the consequences, so the risk of being caught doing this illegal act is greater than it currently is in the South. This means that sex workers are going to be harder hit. Also, if we are charging more because we are working safely for you then we need a smaller foot fall and to be even more discreet, otherwise how can we justify saying we are safer for you to visit? In order to make the risk lighter for you, these are the kind of measures needed to be taken. It is no longer a matter of considering what is good for us, but also having to consider what is good for our clients.

Many Independent sex workers share and as such in the eyes of the law they are not independent. The fact that they don't work for anyone and no one else gets a cut of their money doesn't matter. The law is always open to manipulation.
This is a very good point Kate — reduced footfall will obviously have a direct reflection on costs! But it will also reduce the chances of neighbours or any other onlookers noticing anything. This will in return improve discretion for all involved.

As for the new law — well, it isn't here yet! We don't know for sure what it will involve nor how it will be implemented — until we do ass this discussion is very much up in the air.

I will wait until it is in operation before making any serious decisions about how I will continue to meet the lovely ladies on E-I.