Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: PSE what does it really mean

Reviews

Quote Originally Posted by annabel taylor View Post
    So is that a yes or a no to the story about when I figured out what my clit was for?
    How would I be able to answer? If I had a clue what a clit was for why would I be here?

Reviews

Having experienced Annabel's vulnerable online side, I'm off to the safety of Tom's desert isle.
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by alcatel View Post
    Having experienced Annabel's vulnerable online side, I'm off to the safety of Tom's desert isle.
    Nah ur just a pussy cunt really

Well no

A cunt is useful... I just lack fucks really happened about 2 years ago and overtime I give even less fucks it's maturing with age or maybe it's my life has changed now

But I'd seriously suggest it to most

4. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (23-01-16)

Reviews

haven experienced her online humour and honesty I will stay here.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by bettercallsaul View Post
    haven experienced her online humour and honesty I will stay here.
    Ok well I was lying in bed one day and I had sex and it was an utter fucking disappointment where was the wild gasps nd grabbing I had a lack lustre painful entry followed by a pathetic quick ending all in all shite my first boyfriend he actually made me dislike sex
    But part of me still taught all those films all my Jackie Collins books couldn't be lying .. sex has to goof

Anyway I was out one night and I met a man after the nightclub who led me down a lane and into someone back yard and we where kissing and that hot feeling came hotter than before I taught is this it then he pushed me into a picnic table.. He pulled my panties off and went to knees and he became circling his tongue around my pussy before sucking on my clit... My heart went fast my skin on fire on a cold winters night not even the frosty night air could cool me down I came hard . He then pulled me up started kissing me rubbing his cock of my clit driving me utterly insane till I begged in my utter inexperience to fuck me and he did. On that picnic table in the frosty night with my moans groaning loudly echoing in the still night

And when done I finally knew what girls in movies felt and from that day my love of sex and pleasure only grew and grew like his erection did that night

Aaa my teenage years I was ever so naughty

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (23-01-16), Mister Anderson (23-01-16)

Reviews

Ok well I was lying in bed one day and I had sex and it was an utter fucking disappointment where was the wild gasps nd grabbing I had a lack lustre painful entry followed by a pathetic quick ending all in all shite my first boyfriend he actually made me dislike sex
    But part of me still taught all those films all my Jackie Collins books couldn't be lying .. sex has to goof

Anyway I was out one night and I met a man after the nightclub who led me down a lane and into someone back yard and we where kissing and that hot feeling came hotter than before I taught is this it then he pushed me into a picnic table.. He pulled my panties off and went to knees and he became circling his tongue around my pussy before sucking on my clit... My heart went fast my skin on fire on a cold winters night not even the frosty night air could cool me down I came hard . He then pulled me up started kissing me rubbing his cock of my clit driving me utterly insane till I begged in my utter inexperience to fuck me and he did. On that picnic table in the frosty night with my moans groaning loudly echoing in the still night

And when done I finally knew what girls in movies felt and from that day my love of sex and pleasure only grew and grew like his erection did that night

Aaa my teenage years I was ever so naughty
    Dear John Dunne,

This is how you tell a fucking story here!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to bettercallsaul For This Useful Post:

Mister Anderson (23-01-16)

Reviews

Nah ur just a pussy cunt really

Well no

A cunt is useful... I just lack fucks really happened about 2 years ago and overtime I give even less fucks it's maturing with age or maybe it's my life has changed now

But I'd seriously suggest it to most
    Stop insulting Saul's former alter ego ffs
    Shalom/salaam.
    10,000 years of Middle Eastern civilisation and the place is not at peace but rather in pieces.

Blog Entries

Dear John Dunne,

But mine are true..

I'm nasty bitch like

I've had sex in graveyards like

Classy

12. The Following User Says Thank You to annabel taylor For This Useful Post:

bettercallsaul (23-01-16)

Reviews

Dear John Dunne,

Leave him alone.
    He gets enough dear John letters on the dance floor.
    Shalom/salaam.

Reviews

Stop insulting Saul's former alter ego ffs
    former and alter ego may have been a step too far,but it was a good attempt,bless ya

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast