Thread: The struggle is real ...

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Default The struggle is real ...

So I've been punting a few years & I've always struggled with making decisions on who to visit. I normally have to wait until payday b4 I have any spare funds & I find myself deliberating for days about who to call. I read the reviews like a maniac looking for info on girls that catch my eye, I work out the maths in my head about whether an hour long session with one girl is worth it or should I just spread my cash over two 1/2hr meetings with two different girls. Should I try a massage instead, just to satisfy my needs for a cheaper rate. What if I make a bad decision & waste my cash, will I 'click' with the girl & will I be able to 'do the dance' to our mutual satisfaction. Can I go twice in the hour or will I finish quickly in the 1/2 hr & spend 15-20 engaging in chat with someone I've just met (small talk is not my strong point).
    I almost find myself gravitating towards girls with little or no English sometimes, just so I can avoid the sometimes awkward chit chat .... Then I realise what I'm at & scold myself for being such a coward. I then spend ages perusing the Irish girls profiles trying to prove to myself that I can be engaging & witty with someone who speaks my own bloody language!!

Basically, this punting lark is a lot harder than it looks ..... Especially if you overthink it like I do. ;-)

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to sleepy163 For This Useful Post:

blue rebel (22-01-16), lildick (21-01-16)